Aerospace Engineering Career Scope in Pakistan Opportunities Jobs Salaries Fields Courses admissions complete future guide for become a Aeronautical Engineer. Aerospace engineering is the primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft. It has two major and overlapping branches, Aeronautical engineering and Astronautical Engineering. Avionics engineering is similar, but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.
Advanced plane design is the investigation and improvement of air ship and space makes. It is a mix of machines that fly in Air (Aeronautical Engineering) and hardware that can move outside the world’s climate which is called Astronautical Engineering.
Nature of the Work:
- Design, develop and test aircraft’s and aerospace machines
- Research to find new ways to reduce noise, improve efficiency and decrease fuel consumption of aircraft’s
- Ensure the safety of the machines and passengers
- Develop acceptance criteria for design methods, quality standards, sustain mint after delivery, and completion dates
Scope of Aerospace Engineering in Pakistan
Extent of Aerospace designing is high in Pakistan. As just less colleges offer this course, the labor is constrained so the interest is high. With the appearance of room innovation in Pakistan, and PAF searching for better local warrior flies, the extent of Aerospace is expanding and its interest is getting higher.
Work chances of aviation design specialists are anticipated to grow 6 percent in the course of the most recent ten years around the world. The interest of Research and Development in this field is likewise high.
With the expanding enthusiasm of the state and related partners in Aerospace i.e. PAF, SUPARCO and NESCOM to dispatch new satellites, plan new Aircrafts and space carries, the open doors are expanding.
Aerospace Engineering Career Scope in Pakistan
Aerospace Engineering Education
4 Years Engineering degree is offered in Aerospace Engineering in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria of Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 60% marks in Matric
- Minimum 60% Marks in FSc Pre-engineering or Equivalent
- Entry Test
Aerospace Engineering Universities
2 universities in Pakistan are offering BSc Aerospace Engineering. For list of universities please visit Program Section or click here
Aerospace Engineering Job Market
Aeronautical Engineers are hired by all those companies, industries involved in aviation. Following is the list of major employers:
- Pakistan Air Force
- Commercial Airlines
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Universities and Colleges
- Army Aviation Wing
- Missile Development Factories
- Nuclear Energy Commission
- Research Organizations
- Space Research Associations
- Missile and Helicopters Manufacturing Companies
How to become Aerospace Engineer
There are five options to become to become an Aeronautical Engineer
- Join PAF Aeronautical Engineering course after Inter
- BSc Engg /BE Degree in Aerospace Engineering
- BSc Engg / BE in Mechanical Engineering or Related Fields
- B.Tech or Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aviation Technology
Related Fields of Aerospace Engineering
BSc Aeronautical Engineering is not the only choice to become Aeronautical Engineer. But you can also take the following options
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- MS in Aeronautical Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
- MS in Aeronautical Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Aerospace Engineers future Employment of aerospace engineers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Aircraft are being redesigned to cause less noise pollution and have better fuel efficiency, which will help sustain demand for research and development.