ECAT Chemistry Test Online Preparation Mcqs practice question answers official subject wise here from as per manage from official syllabus, sample papers, model papers, past papers of ECAT admissions, classes, entry test exams.
ECAT stands for Engineering Collage Admission Test, this test is for getting admission in Public sector engineering universities of Punjab. Around more than 40,000+ students appear in ECAT test every year but there are only 3,000 seats are available in Public Sector universities of Punjab. So as we can see from numbers it is a tough task to clear this test. ECAT test is consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English MCQ’s. Here are preparation MCQ’s of chemistry with answers.
Syllabus recommended by UET for Chemistry subject is as under basic concepts, experimental techniques, Gases, Liquid and Solid, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Electro chemistry, Periodic Classifications and Periodicity, Halogens, and Noble Gases, Group III A And IV A Elements, S-block Elements, Fundamental Principle of Organic Chemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers.
ECAT Chemistry Test Online Preparation Mcqs
ECAT a pre-requisite for getting admission in medical institutes and universities is a multiple choice questions based test with a total of 100 MCQs out of which 30 MCQs will be included from Chemistry section as per the test structure approved by UET.
MDCAT Physical Chemistry Chpater’s List
- Chapter 1 Basic Concept
- Chapter 2 Experimental Techniques in Chemistry
- Chapter 3 Gases
- Chapter 4 Liquids & Solids
- Chapter 5 Atomic Structure
- Chapter 6 Chemical Bonding
- Chapter 7 Thermo Chemistry
- Chapter 8 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 9 Solutions
- Chapter 10 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 11 Reaction Kinetics
- Chapter 12 Periodic Classification of Elements and Periodicity
- Chapter 13 S-Block Elements
- Chapter 14 Group IIIA & IVA Elements
- Chapter 15 Group IV-A and VI-A Elements
- Chapter 16 The Halogens and The Noble Gases
- Chapter 17 Transition Elements
- Chapter 18 Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 19 Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 20 Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 21 Alkyl Halides
- Chapter 22 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 23 Aldehydes and Ketones
- Chapter 24 Carboxylic Acid
- Chapter 25 Macromolecules
- Chapter 26 Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan
- Chapter 27 Environmental Chemistry
Keep visiting for ECAT Chemistry Test Online preparation mcqs question answers practice subject wise, if you need any further guide and help then mention in comments section below.