ECAT Marks Aggregate Formula 2020 Calculator Online for Engineering Admission. Engineering College Admission Test ECAT conduct through UET Lahore Pakistan organized for admission in BE/BS/BSc Engineering degree. University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore in the Punjab started this admissions entry test on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif to counter cheating in the examinations at that time. More then 45000 students each year attempt test for 3000 Public sectors seats in engineering institutions of the Punjab. ECAT marks aggregate formula 2020 calculator online for engineering admissions with complete guide just mention below.
ECAT is a pre-requisite for admission in UET Lahore and its affiliated institutions and all other public sector engineering institutions in the Punjab. Some private institutions also require ECAT as a per-requisite. ECAT is taken through multiple choice questions MCQ’s. Each MCQ has 4 marks while there is a negative marking of -1 mark for wrong answer.
ECAT Marks Aggregate Formula 2020 Calculator Online for Engineering Admission
- Applicants who have passed or have appeared in F.Sc. / Intermediate, B.Sc., DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination may apply for Entry Test.
- However, appearance in UET Lahore Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission at UET Lahore and its campuses/constituent college.
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- Physics 30MCQs
- Chemistry / Computer 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQs
Time Allowed: Minutes
- Correct Answer: 4 Marks
- Wrong Answer: -1 Mark
- Not Attempted: 0 Mark
- FSc Marks: 70% Weightage
- Entry Test: 30 % Weightage
ECAT Aggregate Calculator Online:
In UET, aggregate is calculated with 30% ECAT marks and 70% FSc/Diploma/DAE marks weightage. For example if you got 910 marks in FSc and 290 marks in entry test, then you can calculate you aggregate as follows:
(910 x 70/1100) + (290 x 30/400) = 79.659%
Easy isn’t it? You can also use my calculator for aggregate calculation.
Similarly you can calculate aggregate for NUST also. But in NUST, aggregate is not declared usually and only selected candidates are notified. NUST aggregate can be calculated as follows:
NUST Entry Test = 75%
HSSC / A level / Equivalent / DAE or HSSC Part-I = 15%
Matriculation / O Level = 10%
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph # 051-9047412
- International Islamic University, Islamabad Ph # 051-9019465
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Ph # 061-9210051
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph # 062-9255474
- Government College of Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph # 068-9230025
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph # 041-9220355-7 ext 142, 107
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph # 053-3643331
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph # 0546-553216
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.# 0459-371001, 0459-371111
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.# 040-4400180, 040-4400105.
Keep visiting for further guide ECAT Test admissions aggregate formula information with complete here on reading.pk, for any query and suggestion please use comments section below.