Industrial Management IM Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope Jobs Courses Requirements Salary guideline for admissions, programs, subjects benefits top topics and special training scheme to get reliable income source and start career in Industrial Management IM in Pakistan. Industrial management is the organizational process that includes strategic planning, setting; objectives, managing resources, deploying the human and financial assets needed to achieve objectives, and measuring results.
There is a big difference between the dynamics of business in general and an industry. It is very difficult for a simple MBA holder to manage the operation of an industry. That is why the new branch of management science was introduced, that is, industrial management (IM). Industrial management (IM) graduates can easily administer / manage all types of industries. In Pakistan, MBA (IM) M.Sc.MS/MPhil and Phd Industrial Management (IM) are the most popular titles in this field. It is a multidimensional management degree that will prepare you to direct all sections of an industry. You can also launch your own industry.
- Industrial Production Manager.
- Construction Manager.
- Production Manager.
- Operations Manager.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Quality Assurance Control Manager.
- Facility Manager.
- Organizational Consultant.
Due to the depth of this field, we will not recommend regular students to go to PGD or certified level courses in IM. Such courses are suitable only for professionals and executives, since they can understand the concepts more quickly than new students because of their vast experience in the field.
Industrial Management IM Career Opportunities in Pakistan
IM Major Subjects & Core Topics
- Principles of Management
- Basics of Programming & IT
- Business Statistics & Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Macro & Micro Economics
- Industrial Operations
- Industrial Engineering & Chemistry
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Quality Management Systems & Standards
- Production & Operation Management
- Logistics Management & Inventory Control
- Consumer Behavior
- Industrial Maintenance
- Quality Management Principles
- Communication Skills & Professional Development
- Quality Management Tools & Techniques
- Management Information System
- Materials Science
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Operations Management
- Database Systems
- Statistical Quality Control
- Process Measurements and Control
- Organization Concept
- Business Research Methods
- Quality Management Systems and Standards
- Human Resource Development
- Marketing Management
- Research Project
- Global Business.
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Financial Management
- Production and Inventory Control
- Knowledge management
- Entrepreneurship & SME
- English for Employment
- Industrial Relations,, Business, Islamic and Labor Laws
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic HRM
- Statistical Process Control
- Industrial Strategies
- Research Methodology
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Bidding & Contract Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Topics in IM
- Production, Planning and Control
IM Jobs, Career & Scope
Any degree in IM will open many employment opportunities for you in all kinds of industries. You can get work in all the divisions of an industry. You can also launch your own industry, but for this purpose you must get some years of practical experience in the field. Here is the list of some employment opportunities for you after obtaining a degree in industrial management. At this moment I will not believe that soon Pakistan will emerge as an industrial country. We can control the spills of gas and electricity in a couple of years. New tax-free industrial zones will be established on both sides of Pak China’s economic corridor. An industrial zone of this type will also be established in the port of Gwadar.
Students in Pakistan should not be disappointed because of our current political and energy crisis. I am 100% sure that the future of Pakistan is very bright and very soon we will become an Asian tiger. Soon there will be unlimited job opportunities available to you in our industrial sector. Even now there is a wide variety of industrial management (IM) holders not only in Pakistan but also abroad.
Almost all Western countries and many countries in the Far East, including Australia / New Zealand, are developed countries with unlimited industries of all kinds. It is possible that you not only get a work / work permit from these countries, but also immigration. If you adopt a second option, return to your country of origin after having experienced some years, since your beloved country is entitled to you.
IM Employment Areas & Job Types
- Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan (IDBP)
- Ministry of Industries & Production
- Ministry of Commerce
- Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (PITAC)
- The Federation Of Pakistan Chambers Of Commerce & Industry
- Chamber of Commerce
- All Public & Private Industries
- Production Manager
- Manufacturing In Charge
- Industrial Consultant, Analyst & Researcher
- Project Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Materials Manager
- TQM Manager
- Logistics Manager
- HRM & HRD Manager
- Factory Owner
- Supply Chain Management In-charge
Industrial Management can be defined as the effective and efficient running of an industry using its human and non-human resources in order to achieve its set goals and objectives. It can also be defined as the effective and efficient utilization of organizational resources to achieve an industry set goals.