Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2018 Batch A-2019 Registration Online Latest advertisement for Fresh and experienced interested candidates announced. Pak Navy has announced various jobs for Civilian Staff. Online application registration are required form Males & Females having qualification Graduation (BA, B.SC), Intermediate (FA, F.SC), Matric and Primary. These Vacancies are in Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA). Advertised positions vacancies for These Pak Navy Civilian Jobs are for Assistant, Stenotypist, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Lady Constable, Driver and others.
Pak Navy Civilian Vacancies / Positions / Posts:-
- —- Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 07 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 01 Photographer (BPS-13)
- 02 Data Entry Operators (BPS-02)
- 15 Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11)
- 15 Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- 01 Senior Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- 02 Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- — Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 26 Foreman (BPS-15)
- 60 Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)
- 80 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 107 Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- 300 Highly Skilled Grade-I (BPS-07)
- 250 Civilian Apprentices (BPS-07)
- 45 Highly Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- 274 Skilled (BPS-04)
- — Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 14 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 131 MT Drivers (BPS-04)
Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2018 Batch A-2019 Registration Online
Educational Requirements: For all of above posts, the overall education which is required includes Graduation, Intermediate, relevant DAE 03 years Diploma, Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to apply.
Both male and females are eligible to apply.
The nationality holders of Pakistan are only eligible to apply.
- Here is complete details fo Apply Online on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 13, 14, 15, candidates only need to submit applications by visiting nearest Navy Selection Center.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad or can bring with themselves it will also be accepted.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will start from September 23, 2018.
- For further information about written test/result/medical/trade-test/interview can be viewed below given advertisement / image of Pakistan Navy as Civilian.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of a Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2018 Online Registration A-2019 Batch latest advertisement through here at link from:-
Registration Dates Schedule:
- Starting date for online registration is 26th of August 2018.
- Last Date for Registration is 08th of September 2018.