Management Information System MIS Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope Jobs Salary requirements benefits required subjects courses admissions programs with training scheme introduction details information details. A management information system (MIS) is a computer system consisting of hardware and software that serves as the backbone of an organization’s operations. An MIS gathers data from multiple online systems, analyzes the information, and reports data to aid in management decision-making.
MIS (Management Information System) experts develop and monitor unique computerized database of financial information programmed in such a way that it can produce daily, weekly and monthly reports on progress and operations of each level of management in an organization.
Information technology has now entered in the field of management and business administration too. IT has made management very easy. Now a manager or team leader can get regular reports on financial development and working of lower management. MIS (Management Information System) experts are trained for this this purpose. You may call an MIS expert manger of managers.He can manage the whole business through his laptop.
- Computer Systems Analyst. A job as a computer systems analyst is a mixture of IT and business.
- Software Developer.
- Web Developer.
- Information Security Manager.
- Technical Support Specialist.
Degree in MIS provides the students most demanded blend of management and IT. MIS will develop information based decision making skills in students. Students are prepared for a career in management cadre with expertise of managing the financial information and lower management through IT.
Banking, Telecommunication and FMCG sectors are progressing very quickly and these sectors need the experts of MIS in large quantity. MIS graduates obtain skills in general management, functional business, programming, leadership and information technology. MIS skills make the students more marketable to potential employers.
Management Information System MIS Career Opportunities in Pakistan
Courses & Degrees in Management Information System
- BS, MS and MBA MIS are the most popular degrees in the field of Management Information System.
MIS Core Topics & Subjects
- Computer Information Systems in Business
- Business Information System
- Operating Systems
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Math. & Statistics
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Applied Problem Solving And Programming
- International Information Systems
- Data Resource Management
- Management of Technology And Innovation
- Business Communication & Report Writing
- Data Communication & Networks
- Principles of Management
- E-Commerce Strategies
- Visual Programming Tools MT
- Technology Management
- Internet Development Technologies
- Oracle IT
- Information Security, Audit& Control
- Financial Accounting
- Methods of Business Research
- Strategic Management
- Object Oriented Programming
- Database Management Systems
- Cost & Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Implementation of Information Systems
- Data Communication and Networking
- Software Development Methodologies
- Financial Management
- ERP Implementation
- Software Engineering & Project Management
- Information Systems Infrastructure Management
- Information System Audit
MIS Jobs, Career & Scope
Its my personal advice to visitors that now you should get admission in nontraditional and emerging fields degrees of modern time.
- Software Houses
- Corporate Sector
- Business Houses
- Financial Institutions
- Telecommunication Sector
- Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or consumer packaged goods (CPG) Sector
There is great demand of MIS experts in all foreign countries. Degree in MIS can win foreign work permit and immigration for you too. Last but not least MIS is rapidly changing field and you will have to stay in touch with latest development in your field through out your career. We recommend you to go for at least master level degree in Management Information System.