PTS Test Schedule 2020 Date and Time for written exams interviews latest recruitment, scholarships, jobs, internships guide here at from. PTS Pakistan Testing System announces conducts many test for Government and private departments recruitment’s, entry test, scholarships information may get here through. Eat, MAT, OMT, RST, ITPT, TAG, AAT tests held and organized by PTS official.
PTS offers entry test of all types of institutions resides recruitment test for public and private sector institutions within country and across the world. PTS conducts aptitude tests, entry level examinations and selection process based on merit for public and private sector institutions ensuring fairness and transparency through quality based assessment.
PTS Test Schedule 2020 Date and Time Written Test Interviews
- POLICE DEPARTMENT Govt of Sindh (PD-GoS) (199)
Last Date : 02 February 2020
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage & Services Corporation Ltd (PASSCO) (233)
Last Date : 22 April 2020
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan (SLICP) (236)
Last Date : 20 April 2020
- Pakistan State Oil Annual Training Program 2020 (PSO-ATP) (225)
Last Date : 19 April 2020
Hot to Apply?
Any incomplete, inappropriate or unclear information, provided in the form, may cause delay in the registration process and you may not be able to take the test on time. Some general instructions to complete the form are as follows:
- The application forms which can be typed, fill application form and print it. In case of hard copy, use black ink and BLOCK LETTERS shall be used to fill out the form.
- Download the appropriate test application form as per prescribed requirements.
- Exercise due care in the spellings of your name, father name, caste, address and CNIC number for future correspondence with PTS. Write the correspondence/ mailing address accurately to avoid any inconvenience.
- Test Fee is submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL branch, PTS Copy of the deposit challan (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
- Also indicate your choice for the city, where you would prefer to take the test out of the options provided.
- Two passport size photographs are affixed at appropriate places on form. (Use gum instead of staples)
- Original Bank Deposit Slip (PTS Copy),
- CNIC (Photo Copy)
Following strategies may be noted:
- You are provided with a few blank pages in the test paper. You can use them for your rough work. Some formulas and helping tables are given at the end of the question paper. You can take help from those for solving the questions.
- Keep a very careful track of time.
- Do not panic while solving your paper. Give each section a specific time period and try to complete every section on time.
- If you have carefully read all the directions given in the test guide, do not waste your time by reading the directions on the answer sheet. They are exactly the same as in the guide.
- Do not leave any question unanswered. If you are confused or have no idea about a certain question, try making a guess for the right answer.
- Do not make any extra marks on the answer sheet. Computer might register these and consider them as another marked choice.
Just keep visiting for further guide updates about PTS Test latest recruitment’s, test dates, written test, interviews date time schedule here on this page, If you wan to share any thing then use comments section below.