Agriculture Career Scope in Pakistan Fields Jobs Opportunities Salaries Income details with courses and experienced level for become best earner in Agriculture field. Agriculture is the cultivation of land and breeding of animals and plants to provide food, fiber, medicinal plants and other products to sustain and enhance life.
Agriculture and farming, is the simplification of nature’s food webs and the re-channeling of energy for human and animal consumption. Agriculture involves redirecting nature’s natural flow of the food web.
Nature of Work
Agricultural scientists play a vital role in maintaining the food supply and increasing the nation’s domestic product by ensuring agricultural productivity and food safety.
- Take care of the beautiful treasure of nature.
- Diagnose diseases and take preventive measures to protect plants and crops from biotic and a-biotic stress.
- Not only do the office work but are a part of the management.
- Those deployed in Research work, Work for regular hours in Fields and laboratories.
- Many agricultural scientists work in basic or applied research and development.
- Basic research seeks to understand the biological and chemical processes by which crops and livestock grow. Some agricultural professionals administer research and development programs, or manage marketing and quality operations in food companies.
- The work environment for those engaged in applied research or product development varies, depending on specialty and on type of employer. For example, food scientists in private industry may work in test kitchens while investigating new processing techniques.
Agriculture Career Scope in Pakistan Fields Jobs Opportunities Salaries
- Spend considerable amount of their time outdoor in the field.
- Also spend part of their time conducting tests and research in laboratories and writing reports in their offices.
- Working conditions are diverse and include work outside in the field, laboratory and office work.
Agriculture has great impact on our everyday life. From the tea we drink to the vegetables we eat and from the grass on the cricket ground to the natural fibers of the clothing we wear and the medicines we consume, are all products of agricultural sciences. If you want to share any word must share in comments section below.