HEC Jobs 2022 has been announced for candidates from all over Pakistan. Higher Education Commission (HEC) will recruit candidates for available vacancies of Program Specialist (Revenue Generation/Fund Raising), Data Analyst, and Office Assistant. The candidates must have a Master’s Degree to be eligible to apply for the available vacancies. Here, you can get all information regarding HEC Jobs 2022, such as job description, eligibility, online registration, benefits, and salary. HEC requires experienced candidates for Program Specialist and Data Analyst. However, fresh candidates can also apply for the post of Office Assistant. Online registration for HEC Jobs 2022 has just started, so you can visit the official site for this purpose or proceed on this page by direct link.
HEC is one of the most well-known departments in education. This is because it is the department that validates the entire education department. This is an excellent opportunity to find a job in this department as it’s one the most important in education.
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC)
The Higher Education Commission, also known colloquially as HEC, is a statutory body that was created by the government in Pakistan. It was established under the Chairmanship Of Atta-ur Rahman. It funds oversees and regulates higher education institutions across Pakistan. It was initially established as the University Grants Commission (UGC) and became its current form in 2002 following Atta-ur-Rahman’s reforms which were widely praised. It is responsible for establishing higher education policy and quality control to ensure that Pakistan meets international standards. The main functions of the Higher Education Commission include policy structuring and quality assurance. They also ensure that the degree programs adhere to international standards. Foreign funding, scholarships, and other monetary programs are also dealt with here. HEC also conducts tests for scholarships such HEC HAT (Higher Aptitude Test) through Education Testing Council.
HEC Jobs 2022 Description
|Department||Higher Education Commission – HEC|
|Address||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9 Islamabad|
HEC Jobs 2022 Apply Online | Latest Advertisement
HEC Jobs 2022 Apply Online – HEC Portal
The HEC Jobs 2022 for Higher Education Commission has been announced. Candidates are welcome to apply for these posts from any part of Pakistan if they meet all conditions. The successful candidates will be posted anywhere within Pakistan. Below is the link to apply. All applicants are requested to apply as soon as possible. The Higher Education Commission HEC of Pakistan invites applications for Program Specialist, Data Analyst, and Office Assistant positions. You can apply for jobs in HEC through HEC Portal.
How to Apply Online?
For the positions, candidates must have a strong educational background. A minimum of a Master’s degree is required. Candidates must have a minimum of three years of experience in the field. Many candidates are interested in HEC jobs but aren’t sure how to apply or where to send their resumes. We will care for everything, so you don’t need to worry. To apply for a job, please first register using the link below. Click on the link below to be taken to the application page. You can then apply online after that process.
- Please apply online through the following link within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Do not send hard copies of your application, CV, or other documents. The detailed TORs that can be found at the official Site of HEC Selections will be made according to HEC policies.
- Select Jobs & Career option to apply online for the jobs in HEC.
- Candidates for government service must apply via the proper channels. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The experience is the result of gaining the minimum qualification.
- Deposit the application process fee by following criteria:
Rs. 1500 /- to the post Sr No.1
Rs. 1000 /- to the post Sr No. 2
Rs. 600 /- to the post Sr No. 3
Deposit in the online HEC A/C Number: 17427900133401
In Habib Bank Limited and proof of the receipt should be uploaded on https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- No part-time, apprentice, intern, or honorary work experience will be accepted. Interviews will only be given to eligible candidates.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves all rights to refuse applications without assigning any reason.
Jobs in HEC Benefits and Salary
HEC offers many benefits and respect, so everyone wants to participate. These benefits are just a few.
- Respective Department
- Medical care allowances
- Professional and helpful team members
- Flexible duty schedules are possible
- Education of children
- Peaceful work environments
- How to make a career of success
- Excellent monthly income
- Training sessions can be an investment
- Equal learning opportunities
- Free food
- Accommodation and travel expenses