We are pleased to inform you that HEC LLB LLM Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan Online Apply Aptitude Test Result Merit list with complete information being dispatched over here with respect to applicability and validity as well.Applications are invited from the applicants having Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan Province for award of Scholarships for law studies in the following categories:
- Indigenous / Local LLB (5Years)
- Indigenous / Local LLM
- Foreign LLM
- Foreign Ph.D.
The applicants are advised to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience. It must be noted that Lawyers’ community is the integral part of the judicial system and in that respect, they had an important responsibility to provide legal services to the common people in attainment of justice.
HEC LLB LLM Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicant must possess the Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan Province.
- Maximum age as on closing date of applications:
- LLB (5Years): 25 years
- LLM: 30 years
- PhD: 35 years
- For LLB, LLM and PhD scholarships, the candidates must have completed HSSC/Equivalent, LLB and LLM respectively, from HEC recognized Universities before the closing date of the applications.
- For LLB, Candidates must have completed 12 years of education with at least 50% marks in BOI&SE intermediate exam / equivalent.
- For LLM & PhD, Candidates must have completed LLB , LLM respectively from HEC recognized DAIs with at least 50% marks in Bachelor degree.
- Applicant must secure minimum 50% Marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Aptitude Test.
- Applicant must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- Any applicant who is already availing any other scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- Eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Test and Academic credential scores. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of Merit.
- 15-20% scholarships will be reserved for the children of victims’ families (Martyred/severely injured) in the blast of August 8, 2016 at Quetta, if they fulfil the required criteria.
- In case of non-availability of students from victim families, scholarships will be awarded on merit to other candidates.
- Applicant must meet HEC and University eligibility criteria in place for admission in LLB, LLM & PhD programmes.
- Scholarship will only be awarded to the students studying/ seeking admission in HEC recognized Public Sector Universities / institutes or W-category Private Universities.
- Foreign scholarship applicants have to provide admission letter in top 500 universities (in QS Ranking) after the selection.
- Merit list of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants and in case of any misrepresentation/error/omission, the scholarship shall be cancelled at any stage.
- If the applicants are already employed/serving, they should be from the law relevant field (Practicing Advocate, Judicial officer, Law faculty members and Prosecutors from Prosecution departments). The Scholarship Management Committee would review the organizations of already employed applicants. The decision of the committee to consider the already employed applicants will be final and not challengeable.
- Serving Employees will be required to provide NOC and study leave from their respective organizations.
- Only those applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements will be considered for further shortlisting.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
HEC LLB LLM Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan Online Apply Aptitude Test Result Merit list
HEC LLB LLM Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan Procedure to Apply:-
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to Deposit /Online Transfer /Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM Transfer Rs.500/- (Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original Bank payment record/slip should be kept safe by the applicant to submit when required by the HEC.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Applicants are required to submit the completely filled application online, because the only submitted applications will be considered and saved application will not be entertained.
To fill the gap of senior lawyers who martyred in the deadly blast of August, 2016, the project was initiated on the direction of the Prime Minister, to strengthen the overall judicial system in the province.
Concept of the project is based on the provision of higher education opportunities to Law students from Balochistan enrolling them in national and international higher learning educational institutions by supporting them financially.
The project “Law Graduates Scholarships Programme for Balochistan for Study Abroad” was approved by the Govt. of Pakistan in September, 2018, to award total 100 scholarships in batches, over the period of five years.