Immunology Degree Scope Career in Pakistan Opportunities Jobs Salary benefits complete details guideline for admissions, courses, programs, degree experience training scheme with income details to start and choice career in Immunology field. Today we are going to discuss the career and scope of immunology in Pakistan. Almighty Allah has given a very powerful immune system to all living creatures, including humans. Our immune system saves us for all diseases and germs. The white blood cells, the lymphatic system, the skin and the bone marrow play an important role in the defense of our body against diseases, germs and any foreign element.
A student must earn a bachelor’s degree preferably in biology or chemistry and complete four years of medical school to earn a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.). The M.D. graduate then fulfills up to seven years of residency in internal medicine followed by at least a 2-year fellowship in immunology. We become victims of diseases only because of a weak immunity system. Immunologists have also invented vaccines that strengthen our immune system against different diseases.
- Biology Science Postsecondary Teacher.
- Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologist.
- Natural Sciences Manager.
In my opinion, immunologists can serve humanity by investigating homeopathy, since homeopathic medicines eliminate diseases by boosting the immune system or the vital force of the human body. Career and Scope of Immunology, Degrees, Jobs, Eligibility, Duties and Skills Required. HIV AIDS is the most fatal disease only because it destroys the immune system of the human body and the person affected by HIV becomes the prayer for many diseases. Allergies of different types are also common these days. Allergies are also the result of weak immunity against foreign factors.
Immunology Degree Scope Career in Pakistan
What Immunologists Do?
- Discover different new methods of boosting immunity.
- Immunologists discover new vaccines for different fatal diseases.
- Invent new medicines for all those diseases which are caused by weak immunity like ordinary allergy to HIV AIDS.
- They suggest diet and medicines for strengthening the immunity system.
BS, MS and PhD degrees are offered in the field of immunology. For getting admission in BS you need the clear F.Sc Pre Medical or A-Level. Entry test is also taken by some institutes. It is recommended to get PhD degree in this field for getting teaching job or for become a scientist.
Classical immunology ties in with the fields of epidemiology and medicine. It studies the relationship between the body systems, pathogens, and immunity. The study of the molecular and cellular components that comprise the immune system, including their function and interaction, is the central science of immunology.
- For becoming immunologist you need to have thirst for research and knowledge.
- You must have interest in medical fields like gene therapy, xenotransplantation, biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, pathology and life sciences.
- Only scientific minded persons should come in this field.
- You must have love for humanity as in this field you will have to research for years on just one topic.
Immunologists can get jobs in hospitals, labs, medical research centers, medical & dental colleges, pharmaceutical firms, cancer & HIV AIDS research centers.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Raynaud’s disease.
- CREST syndrome.
- Sjogrens syndrome.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Other arthritis.
Microbiology is good as a career so long as you keep your learning/academic graph upgraded, as with most life-science degrees you may need to keep going till PhD or post doctoral studies with grants/fellowships to get a good job in academics/basic research whereas in industries/R&D you may not need a PhD but you may.