Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch B 2022 online registration has just been announced for all candidates having the nationality of Pakistan. Those students who just passed middle, matric, or intermediate can join Pak Navy as Civilian in Batch B 2022. A candidate from all over Pakistan having educational qualifications as middle or matric can join Pak Navy as a Civilian. The applicants from Karachi, Hyderabad, Thathah, Makran, Rawalpindi/Islamabad, and Lahore divisions will be preferred. The online registration to join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch B 2022 is now starting for the recruitment of non-industrial staff.
Pakistan Navy is part of the Pakistan Armed and Defence Forces that is responsible for the protection of seashore areas of Pakistan. Pakistan possesses a 990 km long coastline and Pakistan Navy manages a defense system across the entire coastline. Pakistan Navy also assists other armed forces in special operations. Pak Navy conducts recruitments several times a year on both uniform and non-uniform vacancies. Now civilian Batch B job vacancies are available. For online registration 2022, read all instructions carefully and follow the given procedure with links.
Pak Navy online registration for civilian batch B-2022 started on May 15, 2022. The candidates can register on the official site of PAK Navy. The candidates can visit the official site for online registration or they can apply by the direct link given on that site. The deadline for online registration is May 29, 2022.
|Registration Start Date||May 15th, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 29th, 2022|
|Job Vacancies offered by||Pakistan Navy|
|No. of available vacancies||395|
|Jobs type||Non-Industrial (Civilian)|
|Branch/Category||BPS||No. of Vacancies||Gender||Conditions/Required Qualification|
|Book Binder||3||5||–||Male||Must Know reading/Writing + Experienced + Interview|
|Lascar||3||19||1||Male||Matric + Interview|
|Dispatch Rider||4||1||–||Male||Middle Pass + HTV/LTV License + Practical +Interview|
|MT Driver (Civil)||4||157||8||Male||Middle Pass + HTV/LTV License + Practical +Interview|
|Cinema Operator||5||7||–||Male||Matric + Work Experience + Interview|
|Cinema Projectionist||5||3||–||Male||Matric + Work Experience + Interview|
|Copy Holder||5||1||–||Male||Matric + Must Know Copy Proofreading + Interview|
|Crane Driver||5||13||1||Male||Middle Pass + HTV License + Practical +Interview|
|Crane Operator||5||3||–||Middle Pass + HTV License + Practical +Interview|
|Khadim Masjid||5||9||–||Male||Matric + Hafiz Quran + Interview|
|Junior Time Keeper||5||12||1||Male||Matric + Interview|
|Lab Attendant||5||51||3||Male||Matric Science + Preference on Experience + Interview|
|Muezzin||5||1||–||Male||Matric + Hafiz Quran + Interview|
|Police Constable||5||82||4||Male||Matric + Height 5’7” + Eyesight 6/6 + Interview|
|Police Constable||5||2||–||Female||Matric + Height 5’2” + Eyesight 6/6 + Interview|
|Tracer||5||10||1||Male/Female||Matric + Practical Experience + Interview|
- The candidate must meet the required educational, physical, and professional criteria (mentioned above) to apply for the respective post.
- The applicant must possess the nationality of Pakistan.
- In the case of dual nationality, the candidate must have to surrender the nationality of another country.
- The age limit for vacancies of Police constables is 18-25 years.
- For all other vacancies, the age limit is 18 to 30 years.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch B 2022 Online Registration
- There is general relaxation for 5 years for all vacancies.
- The age relaxation for already serving candidates will be according to the policy of the armed forces (but not more than 15 years).
- The in-service candidates with 2 years of service, the age relaxation will be 10 years.
Documents Required for In-Service/Retired Candidates
For Retired: Attested copy of Discharge Certificate/Retirement letter.
For In-Service: Authority letter of relevant Department.
- Terminated from any Government service or Armed forces.
- The candidates dropped out of the Training of Armed Forces.
- Convicted from any court.
- Declared unfit from any Medical Board.
- The candidate with tempered certificates.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of Pak Navy as www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or click on the provided link to “Apply online”.
- Click on the registration form available on the main page and select the desired post.
- Enter all the required information like personal, academic, and contact information.
- After filling in all the required and relevant information, click on “Submit Form”.
After the successful registration, the candidate can download the roll no slip by the given link. The registration slip/roll no slip is compulsory to bring with you at the time of the test. The test time and date will be available on the registration slip.
To download Pak Navy Roll No Slip Click here
For more job updates click here