The online registration of Pak Navy Civilian Jobs has just been announced for all candidates having the nationality of Pakistan. Those students who just passed middle, matric, or intermediate can join Pak Navy as Civilian in Batch A-2023. A candidate from all over Pakistan having educational qualifications as middle or matric can apply online for Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2023. The applicants from Karachi, Hyderabad, Thathah, Makran, Rawalpindi/Islamabad, and Lahore divisions will be preferred. The online registration for Pak Navy Civilian Jobs is now starting for the recruitment of non-industrial staff. Pakistan Navy is part of the Pakistan Armed and Defence Forces that is responsible for the protection of seashore areas of Pakistan. Pakistan possesses a 990 km long coastline and Pakistan Navy manages a defense system across the entire coastline. Pakistan Navy also assists other armed forces in special operations. Pak Navy conducts recruitments several times a year on both uniform and non-uniform vacancies. Now Pak Navy Civilian Jobs Batch A-2023 vacancies are available here. For Navy Civilian Jobs online registration 2023, read all instructions carefully and follow the procedure given on this page.
Pak Navy online registration for civilian batch A-2023 started in October 2023. The online registration form is available for applicants to complete up to 15th November 2023. After submitting your Online Registration Form, applicants are advised to continue visiting the link provided to download their Registration Slip. The Registration Slips are available between 5 and 15 working days after the form submission. Pakistan Navy often provide opportunities to Join Pak Navy as Sailor and Pak Navy as PN Cadet. Pakistan Navy also announced Disabled Persons and Minorities Quotas. More than 470 job openings are within the Pakistan Navy for suitable individuals. The Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Advertisement with its eligibility requirements will be uploaded on the Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk as soon as possible.
|No. of available vacancies||470|
|Registration Start Date||30th October, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15th November, 2023|
Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2023 Online Registration Batch A 2023
We are discussing vacant posts in the Pakistan Navy and looking for qualified people to fill Technical, Industrial, and Non-Industrial Staff positions for its Naval Headquarters Islamabad Higher Formation and PNCA (Lower Formation). Pakistan Navy is going to recruit candidates for civilian jobs on following available vacancies:
- Assistant Examiner
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Book Binder
- Civil Apprentice
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Data Entry Operator
- Engine Driver
- Junior Instructor
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Labor Welfare Supervisor
- Lady Health Visitor
- Lower Division Clerk
- Microfilming Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Police Constable
- Sanitary Inspector
- Store man
- Telephone Operator
- Time Keeper
- Upper Division Clerk
Pakistan Navy (Naval Branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces) has revealed its latest recruitment announcement for Non-Uniform Staff through latest advertisement of Pak Navy Civilian Jobs for Batch A-2023. The Pakistan Navy Recruitment of Civilians Batch A-2023 seeks talented, intelligent, educated, and committed Pakistani students to fill vacant posts. For more details, candidates are encouraged to check out the official website for Pakistan Navy. Join Pak Navy recruits, both girls and boys, to fill its most recent vacancies against non-uniform/civilian Positions. Candidates who reside in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, Ex-Fata, and Gilgit Baltistan are qualified.
Apply Online Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2023
- The candidate must meet the required educational, physical, and professional criteria (mentioned above) to apply for the respective post.
- The applicant must possess the nationality of Pakistan.
- In the case of dual nationality, the candidate must have to surrender the nationality of another country.
- The age limit for vacancies of Police constables is 18-25 years.
- For all other vacancies, the age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- There is general relaxation for 5 years for all vacancies.
- The age relaxation for already serving candidates will be according to the policy of the armed forces (but not more than 15 years).
- The in-service candidates with 2 years of service, the age relaxation will be 10 years.
Documents Required for In-Service/Retired Candidates
For Retired: Attested copy of Discharge Certificate/Retirement letter.
For In-Service: Authority letter of relevant Department.
- Terminated from any Government service or Armed forces.
- The candidates dropped out of the Training of Armed Forces.
- Convicted from any court.
- Declared unfit from any Medical Board.
- The candidate with tempered certificates.
- Visit the official site of Pak Navy or click on the link provided on our page.
- Click on the registration form available on the main page and select the desired post.
- Enter all the required information like personal, academic, and contact information.
- After filling in all the required and relevant information, click on “Submit Form”.
After the successful registration, the candidate can download the roll no slip or Pak Navy Registration Slip 2023 from our site. The registration slip/roll no slip is compulsory to bring with you at the time of the test. The test time and date will be available on the registration slip.
Aslam Alaikum dear sir I am in a constant search of an inviroment where I can apply my skill with immense professionalism and precision
Please mention date and time of test because time and date not mentioned on slip