JOB ANNOUNCEMENT!about Recruitment for the Revenue & Estate Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the Establishment of Land Records in Districts Dir Lower, Dir Upper, and Tehsil Kalam, Swat Project. The above Revenue and Estate Department KPK Jobs 2022 Download the advertisement and application form https://reading.pk/ announced on 9th September 2022. To fill these vacant positions, candidates can apply from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on a contractual basis and purely fixed pay premise.
Revenue & Estate Department KPK Jobs 2022
|Posted on:||5th September 2022|
|Last Date:||September 20, 2022|
|Company:||Revenue & Estate Department KPK|
|Address:||Project Director, Settlement of Land Records in Districts Dir Lower, Dir Upper & Tehsil Kalam (Swat), Revenue Academy Building, Hayatabad Phase-III, Peshawar|
Jobs have been offered for the posts of Assistant Manager GIS, GIS Associates, Surveyors, Tehsildar, Girdawar, and Patwari. Applicants with KPK domicile who fulfill the qualification criteria for the positions may apply for these positions. Only eligible individuals are asked to apply.
- GIS Assistant Manager:
- At least a second-class bachelor’s degree in GIS or a comparable subject is required.
- Generally, 3 years of GIS experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, geology, geography, or the environment is mandatory, as well as a one-year GIS diploma and three years’ experience.
- GIS Associates:
- At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in GIS or related field & One Year Experience.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Geology, Geography, Environment with one year GIS Diploma & 3 Years Experience.
- At least 2nd Class DAE Civil Diploma from a standard institute with two years’ experience in a survey.
- At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, URP, Civil Engineering, or any related field with two years’ experience of land surveying.
- Retired Government Revenue Official preferably Tehsildar having related experience in Land Settlement.
- Retired Government Revenue Official preferably Tehsildar having related experience Land Settlement.
- Retired Patwari having significant expertise in the land settlement.
- FA/FSc qualifications and Patwar Course having 3 years’ experience in Land Settlement/revenue.
- Assistant Manager GIS
- GIS Associates
How to Apply for Revenue and Estate Department KPK Jobs 2022?
- Candidates who want to apply for these positions are requested to visit https://reading.pk/for downloading advertisement and
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post.
KPK Jobs 2022 Revenue and Estate Department Deadline:-
- Last date for receiving the applications is declared 20th September 2022.