Mechatronics Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Mechatronics or Electromechanical Engineering career in Pakistan for better future in Life. Mechatronics, which is also called mechatronic engineering, is a multidisciplinary branch of engineering that focuses on the engineering of both electrical and mechanical systems, and also includes a combination of robotics, electronics, computer, telecommunications, systems, control, and product engineering.
Mechatronics is a field which deal with all complex problems related to mechanics, electronics and computer science. Basically word Mechatronics has been drived from two words of mechanics and electronics. Earlier this field was a combination of Mechanical and Electronics engineering only. But now due to new advancement in technology this field has become more complex. In my personal opinion Mechatronics Engineering will have more scope in future due to its unique nature rather than any other discipline of engineering. Even right now there is a great demand of Mechatronics engineers all over the world. Its a multidisciplinary field of engineering, where students are trained in following areas.
Career & Scope of Mechatronics or Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering (Hardware & Software)
- Material Engg
- System Engineering
Mechatronics Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements
Electromechanical Engineering Jobs:
This field is also known as electromagnetically engineering. Have you noticed that science is travelling back from the age of specialization to the new era of abstraction or generalization. In future specialist of any single industry/field will have no secure future. computer science has already entered in almost all fields of studies. That why i a 100% sure that Mechatronics engineers have great future. Think about this option seriously. Its much better option than simple electronics and Mechanical engineering due to its wider scope.
You may get job in any of the following areas;
- Robotics Industry
- High Tech Industries
- Engg Universities and Colleges
- Automotive/Automobile Engineering Field (Digitally Controlled Combustion Engines OR Automated Guided Vehicles)
- Computerized Machinery Manufacturing Industry
- Industrial Goods Manufacturing Field
- Research Journals
- Consumer Products
- Mechanical Industry
- Vocational Training Institutes
- Mechanical & Electrical Consulting Engineering Firms
- Mechatronics Systems Developing Industry
- Industry Related To Medical Mechatronics
- Research Organizations
- Telecommunication Firms
- All Kinds of Electrical Products Manufacturing Companies
- Computer-Aided Designing Field
- Mobile Applications
- Aerospace Application
- Software Houses
- Healthcare Field
- Manufacturing Industry
Who Should Study Mechatronics?
- Its a field of genius students only with great problem solving skills.
- Research lovers
- Those who want move with rapidly changing world of technology.
- Those who want to become pioneer in any field.
- Those who have analytical and creative mind.
Mechatronic can utilize his multiple skills in all above mentioned field very easily. Mechatronic graduates design and develop useful devices that combine mechanics, software and electronics. They are mechanics, electrical engineers and electricians all at the same time. They can fulfill diverse needs of the different industries.
Develop solutions to industrial problems by using mechanical/electronic/computer technology. Design and develop engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks. Apply mechatronic solutions to the transfer of material, components or finished goods.