Pakistan Post has announced various jobs on multiple vacant positions in GPOs. The interested candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply for PPO jobs according to terms and eligibility conditions. Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023 was announced by the Ministry of Communication via an online portal of Pakistan Post. Here you can check eligibility, requirements, job description and method to apply for these jobs. We encourage all applicants to take advantage of this great opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have been searching for work for a while but have not found any work. Pakistan Males and Females are invited to apply. They must be domicile holders and have the required qualifications as per mentioned in the advertisement. The Pakistan Post Office is one of the most respected Federal Government Department offices in Pakistan. In 1947 It was originally established as the Department of Post and Telegraph.
Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023
These Latest Post Office Jobs are available for both Male/Female applicants. Whereas applicants from all over Pakistan are eligible. The application process is set by the organization. Candidates with the required qualifications can apply within 15 days after publication. Candidates who are already serving in the Government Service should apply through the proper channels. Only shortlisted candidates will receive be called for tests and interviews. Here we will provide you with all updates about the Pakistan Post Office Jobs . Please stay with us until the end so that you can easily apply. Keep visiting our page for more information about Pakistan Post Office Jobs, Advertisements, Online Apply, PPO Roll No Slip, Vacancies detail, and many other details.
Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2023 Apply Now | PPO Advertisement
Pakistan Post Office Jobs Detail
PPO Jobs 2023 details are as below:
|Organization||Pakistan Post Office|
|Qualifications||Intermediate, Matric, and Middle students|
|Application Deadline||15 days after Publication|
|Address||Pakistan Post Office Ministry of Communication|
PPO Jobs Vacant Positions
Many vacancies are available at the Pakistan Post office. These vacancies are available for all areas of Pakistan. Following vacancies are announced in PPO Department for Directorate General Islamabad, ECO-Staff College Islamabad, FC & GB Circle, South, and North Punjab, Hyderabad Circle Positions, and KPK Circle Positions. Vacancies are
- Assistant Superintendents Postal Services, BPS-14
- Assistant Superintendent (Mail, Sorting & Transportation).BPS-14
- Assistant BPS-15
- Data Entry Operator BPS-14
- Steno Typist BPS-14
- Sub Engineer (Civil) BPS-14
- Upper Division Clerk BPS-11
- Lower Division Clerk BPS-9
- Postal Clerk BPS-9
- Sorter BPS-9
- Electrical Technician BPS-9
- Postman BPS-7
- Dispenser BPS-7
- Pickup Courier BPS-7
- Delivery Agent BPS-7
- Driver BPS-4
- The operator of Duplicating Machine BPS-4
- Assistant Delivery Agent, BPS-4
- Carpenter BPS-4
- Plumber BPS-4
- BPS-4 Packer
- Farash BPS-4
- Mali BPS-4
- Sanitary Worker, BPS-4
- Naib Qasid BP-4
- Security Guard BPS-4
- Stamp Vendor BPS-4
- Mail Peon / Runner BPS-4
- Porter BPS-4
- Orderly Peon BPS-4
- Office Peon BPS-4
- Attendant BPS-4
Age Limit For Pakistan Post Office Jobs
- Assistant (BPS-15). =18-28 Years
- Driver (BPS-4)=18-30 Years
- 18-30 Years For Old Staff Car Driver
- Other Vacancies =18-25 Years
In addition, upper-age relaxation is provided as per Government Policy.
How to Apply for Pakistan Post Office Jobs
- Apply online for PPO jobs by downloading the application from the official site of Pakistan Post.
- Within 15 days of publication, send the Application Form with attested copies, of Education documents, Experience certificates, and Photographs. Id card, CNIC, and postal order of 500 rupees
- Hand submissions applications’ will not be accepted.
- incomplete or late applications will not be consider
- Only shortlisted candidates will be for interviews and tests.
- TA/DA is not permitted during the test/interview.
- Apply online within 15 days after publication.