Government of Punjab has invited applications for the jobs 2023 in Revenue Department. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has the authority to proceed the recruitment procedure. The Revenue Department has offered jobs for the posts of Tehsildar/Consolidation Officer/Hill Torrent Officer/Reader to Members Board of Revenue and Naib Tehsildar. Recently PPSC has announced advertisement for such posts and receiving application in online mode. At this site you will get online apply link and procedure to submit application. All the male, female and transgender who have completed their graduation they can apply for such jobs.
The Government of Punjab has offered Jobs for the posts of Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar in Punjab Revenue Department through PPSC. Eligible and competent aspirants who fulfil the criteria they should apply online through this site. There are 58 vacancies are available for the post of Tehsildar and 164 positions are being vacant for Naib Tehsildar. All the applications must be submitted through online over here. Individuals will also get the further information about the jobs like the required age limit is 21 to 28 years and 5 years general age relaxation will be given to males and 8 years general age relaxation will be given to females. Age and sex gender of the transgender will be based on their CNIC.
PPSC Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Tehsildar/Consolidation Officer/Hill Torrent Officer/Reader to Members Board of Revenue
- Naib Tehsildar
The last date for the application submission of Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Revenue Department PPSC Jobs 2023 is 26th October 2023.
How to apply:
- Candidates should apply for the jobs by clicking the link.
- After clicking the link the online apply portal will open.
- Fill the application by providing complete and correct information.
- Upload the image of front and back side of the CNIC.
- Also upload the passport size photograph.
- Submit the application form after filling it.
- After submitting the application form the challan slip will be generated online.
- Download the deposit slip and take print of it.
- Pay the application fee in designated bank.
- The applications and challan depositing procedure must be done before the last date.