We are pleased to inform the students that Punjab CM Rehmatulilalmeen Scholarship 2021 For Matric Intermediate Undergraduate Application Form Download with complete information being provided over here. The Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar took the initiative by introducing Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen scholarships for the matric students. At the start, the scholarship has a worth of Rs 100 Crore (1000 million).It must noted that each deserving and talented student shall be awarded 25 thousand per anum as well.Punjab CM Rehmatulilalmeen Scholarship 2021 For Matric Intermediate Undergraduate Application Form Download with eligibility criteria being mentioned over here
Punjab CM Rehmatulilalmeen Scholarship Outlook:-
- Under Gradudates Scholarships(891)
- Intermediate Scholarships(14000)
In a press conference, Usman Buzdar talked about the scholarships and gave some details. He said that the initial grant of the Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen is 1000 Million that will be increased next year. About the distribution of scholarships, he said that the Punjab government would provide half scholarships to the position holders. While another half for the needy and deserved students of matric so that they can continue their studies.
Buzdar said that respect to the Hazrat Muhammad SAW is of paramount importance and is the part of the faith of all Muslims around the world.
He said that any act of disrespecting toward Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the garb of freedom of expression, will not be tolerated.
The Rehmat ul Alameen scholarship program announced by Punjab government is of 1000 million rupees worth in the province.
Punjab CM Rehmatulilalmeen Scholarship 2021 For Matric Intermediate Undergraduate Application Form Download
Punjab CM Rehmatulilalmeen Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-
The scholarship will be awarded to public school students based on the following categories
- SSC Results
Scholarship granted on the basis on SSC Results will have the following criteria:
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector School and secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively based on fair gender distribution.
For need based applicants, the following criteria must be met
- Income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
Note: Out of 50% of need based scholarships, a 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit based applicants, the following criteria must be met
- Candidate must be the highest scorer from their respective district as selected by the Higher Education Department in light of the results issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Education boards
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the boards in Punjab through the HEP
- The students who get admission in a public sector institute out of their own district, their merit will be determined on the basis of district of domicile.
Note: The merit of the candidacy to be decided on the basis of their district/place of residence not the place or district where they are admitted