Welcome to Punjab Danish School admissions 2024 ! Your child’s pathway to a top-notch education begins here. With limited seats available, it’s crucial to mark the last date and understand the fees for enrollment. This article unveils the essential details you need to secure your child’s spot. Stay tuned to grasp this incredible opportunity and set your child on the journey to academic excellence
For the sixth grade, admission to Punjab Danish School is open till 2024–2024. The application deadline is December 10, 2024. Before the deadline, students, both male and female, may apply. They must be between the ages of 10 and 13 in order to be eligible for the 6th class admission at Danish School DG Khan for the 2024–2025 academic year. We also provide the admissions process and the necessary qualifying requirements.
Danish School Admissions Form 2024
The admission form will be available at www.daanishschools.edu.pk, the school’s official website. Additionally, this page will offer a download for the entrance form. Simply select “Admission Form Download here.” Admission will be granted only on the basis of merit.
Danish School Admissions 2024 Last Date, Fee
Last Date to Apply Danish School Admissions
December 25, 2024
|R. Y. Khan
|D. G. Khan
Eligibility Criteria for Danish School Admissions :
- A youngster raised by an older sibling or member of the family after losing both parents.
- Live with their mother as an orphan.
- In addition to not owning any property and maybe having a handicap, both parents are illiterate.
- Parents don’t have a steady work or salary.
- Not from a district or town center. In the community, parents labor at menial tasks.
- From the town core or area, residing in a little home.
- Merit (poor, orphaned)
- Own Finance (Monthly charge of Rs. 16,500)
- Day Scholar: Monthly cost of 2000 rupees
- Newspapers and neighboring institutions publicize fresh admissions.
- The admission requirements are the basis for reviewing applications.
- Every campus holds admission examinations at the same time.
- The Deputy Commissioner’s office verifies the financial information of the top 250 students, who are selected solely on the basis of merit.
- Once the names of the top 150 students are verified as selected candidates, they are subjected to a medical examination/test that is organized by the school.
Those who wish to apply for self-financed admission must pay PKR 16,500 every month. In the case of applicants who are seeking admission on the basis of financial necessity, the total gross income of the household must not exceed fifteen thousand rupees per month (the original threshold was established at fifteen thousand rupees) or any other amount that the Authority may specify.
- Four photos the size of a passport
- Final class 5th grade results or the Punjab Education Commission Examination results
- A copy of the father’s identity card
- B Form for birth certificates
- Free instruction
- Free food
- Free Lodging in a Hostel
- very skilled personnel
- Additional amenities (sports fields, laundry, free books, boots, polish, soap, etc.)
Written Test Syllabus Danish School Admission
How to apply for admission
Visit the School Website or Office: Check the official website of the Danish School for admission announcements, application forms, and guidelines. Alternatively, visit the school’s admission office for information.
Review Admission Criteria: Understand the eligibility criteria, age requirements, and any specific guidelines outlined for the admissions.
Obtain Application Form: Download the application form from the school’s website or collect it from the admission office. Ensure you have all necessary documents and information required for the application.
Fill the Application Form: Complete the application form accurately. Provide all the requested details, attach required documents (such as birth certificate, previous school records, etc.), and pay any application fees if applicable.
Submit the Application: Submit the filled-in application form along with the necessary documents to the designated submission point, which could be the school office or an online portal, depending on the school’s process.
Admission Test/Interview: Prepare for and attend any required admission tests or interviews as per the school’s schedule. Some schools conduct assessments or interviews as part of the admission process.
Follow-Up: After submission, keep track of the admission process. The school might communicate further steps, such as notification of acceptance, additional requirements, or dates for parent interviews.
Admission Decision: Once the school evaluates applications and conducts necessary assessments, they will notify successful candidates. If selected, follow the instructions for further enrollment procedures.