We are going to inform you that FBISE Schedule For SSC HSSC Admission Forms Submit 2023 has been announced with an immediate effect as well. Federal Board of intermediate and secondary education issue official schedule for SSC and HSSC annual exams 2023 as per own page also in order to start proper registration of regular as well as private students. According to the issued schedule the annual exams of matric and intermediate will be held from 20th May 2023 and 10th June 2023 accordingly. The candidates are apprised to start their preparations for the exam. It is also stated that due to the spread of the pandemic as coronavirus, the exams schedule got disturbed and could not be conducted in March as per the usual schedule and will be commenced in May and June. In this regard, the meeting of the federal board was held in which the authorities had finalized the schedule for the conduction of the exams. Now we are also going to discuss the paper patter and practical exam over here in a very detailed manner as well.
Students must keep one thing that there is no change in the paper pattern as declared by the FBISE Schedule and authority as well. The paper will be not entirely MCQs based and the previous paper pattern will be followed according to the mitigated syllabus approved by the board. The papers will be based on objective and subjective questions also. The students belonging to the different categories such as improvement, failure, fresh and additional subject have to follow the instructions provided by the federal board. The students who want to appear in the annual exams of matric and intermediate have to submit the admission forms. The last date of submission of admission forms with a single fee for SSC is 8th February 2023 and for HSSC 15th February 2023.
The schedule for receipt of admission forms/data (all categories) along with admission fee in the Board’s
Office is as under:-
|Normal Fee||Double Fee||Tripple Fee|
|Private Candidates||From 01-01-2021 to 15-02-2021||From 16-02-2021 to 05-03-2021||From 06-03-2021 to 12-04-2021|
|Regular Candidates Part I||From 01-01-2021 to 22-02-2021||From 23-02-2021 to 11-03-2021||From 12-03-2021 to 12-04-2021|
|Regular Candidates Part II||From 01-01-2021 to 25-02-2021||From 26-02-2021 to 18-03-2021||From 19-03-2021 to 1 12-04-2021|
The federal board has declared that no practical exams will be held for matric and intermediate levels and practical exam marks will be awarded on the basis of the promotion policy 2020. So the candidates are informed to not prepare the practical notebooks for this academic year. Furthermore, the candidates of 2019 who did or did not take the annual exams 2020 for improvement can appear in the annual exams of 2023.FBISE matric date sheet and federal board inter date sheet will be soon issued for the registered candidates.
FBISE Schedule Key Points for Intermediate Students:-
- Those institutions/candidates who mail/post their admission forms/data, computerized generated list and covering letter along with requisite fee to the Board must dispatch them at least three days before the last date specified above to avoid payment of extra fee or rejection of admission forms. The same has not been submitted within due date even though fee has been deposited in time.
- Change of subjects/group will not be allowed under any circumstances after submission of admission form to the Board’s office.
- Facility of reappearing in one or two papers of HSSC Part-I along-with Part-II papers, is provided for which papers of Part-I will have to be indicated in the respective column of admission form and covering letter as well. Such candidates will pay fee of both the parts.
- The Head of institution is requested to submit data of admission forms separately in respect of candidates who appeared/passed their HSSC Part-I Examination from any other Board. Their Original Result Cards of HSSC-I and a photocopy thereof, duly verified by the respective Board must be attached with their covering letter.
- The institutions and Ex-Private candidates of Gilgit-Baltistan should submit their admission forms/data to FBISE Sub – Office Gilgit & Skardu, as per schedule.
- Admission fee shall be remitted at any nearest HBL Branch by completing/downloading fee Challan available at FBISE website & sent it to Board’s Office along with admission form/list within specified due dates.
- Admission data (in soft form) placed on FBISE website for HSSC-I & II candidates will be filled in letter and spirit by the institution within given due dates. No hard copy of admission form of HSSC-I & II of the regular
students shall be submitted by institution.
- Institution shall only forward the computerized generated list of students with their registration number, subjects/group, online Bank challan receipts number, date of fee submission along with covering letter duly signed and stamped by Principal and original Bank challan receipt (Board Copy) within given due dates to the Controller of Examinations Conduct by post or at One Window Cell of FBISE, Islamabad. Correction in the editable field of the available data will be done by institution till final submission of Admission forms. In case of change of group/subject, cancellation of 1st year result .