We are pleased to inform you that Khanewal Patwari Jobs in Revenue Department Application Form Download with complete information about number of posts eligibility criteria procedure and last date to apply being dispatched over here.
Khanewal Revenu Department Jobs 2021 for Patwari published on March 6, 2021. Applications are invited from residents of Khanewal district for these new Assistant Commissioner Office Khanewal Jobs 2021.
Khanewal Patwari Jobs 2021 in Revenue Department Outlook:-
- Patwari/Field Revenue officer(BPS-09)
Khanewal Patwari Jobs 2021 in Revenue Department Application Form Download
Total number of 33 new jobs for Patwari (Field Staff) (BPS-09) are opening in Revenue department to ensure the smooth working process in the said department as well.. Interested job seekers of Khanewal district having who are between 18 to 25 years of age and looking for Government Jobs in Khanewal should not miss this career opportunity in Revenue Department Khanewal. Both males & females are applicable to get employment. The 15% quota for females & 5% for minorities will be observed.
Interested individuals having ICS/Intermediate from a recognized educational institution are welcomed to apply for Patwari Jobs 2021. Applicants should have a typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.
The appointment will be conducted according to the Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy. The age relaxation in upper age is 5 years according to recruitment policy. Candidates should clear the typing & MS Office test to get employment.
Khanewal Patwari Jobs 2021 in Revenue Department Procedure to Apply:-
- Applications on plain paper should be forwarded to the Assistant Commissioner, Khanewal.
- Candidates are required to submit applications through postal services.
- Applications send directly through hand will not be accepted.
- Applications should contain attested copies of educational credentials, domicile, CNIC, and fresh photographs.
Patwari Jobs Khanewal in Revenue Department Procedure to Apply:-
- The closing date is declared March 24, 2021.