We are pleased to inform you that KPK ATS Jobs 2023 in Livestock and Dairy Development Department have been announced along with Application forms Roll No slips Download Online as well. It is massive opportunity to have the current offer from the Livestock and Dairy Development Department KPK Jobs 2023 Peshawar through ATS testing service as well. In order to bring transparency in whole recruitment process ATS have been taken the responsibility to conduct exam for the advertised posts. In this month of February 2023 vacancy from Livestock & Dairy Development Department, KPK Peshawar is searching most capable and right person for right job to allocate and for which minimum qualification holding applicants for the following positions given below.
Key Dates to Remember:-
- The last date for submission of application is February 08, 2023.
KPK ATS Jobs 2023 in Livestock and Dairy Development Department are such as (Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10), Daftary (BPS-06)) on a contract basis and it is extendable and announced positions are on KPK / Northern Area quota.
- The overall qualification of Intermediate / Matric / Middle is required per field expertise are needed to hold such posts hastily.
- Age limits are vary for each post as can be viewed in the advertisement as well .
- Domicile holders of KPK and Tribal Areas are welcome to apply. Now, rest of the details below is being mentioned in the advertisement could be downloaded from below respectively.
KPK ATS Jobs 2023 in Livestock and Dairy Development Department Application forms Roll No slips Download Online
Livestock and Dairy Development Department KPK is a Government Department under the supervision of KPK Government for the improvement, development and growth in Livestock and Dairy sector via enunciating different projects and make the department worth by increasing the good side and its growth and for this and this department is established in every district of KPK which offers all sort of career opportunities accordingly.
Summary of Vacant Positions:
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10)
- Daftary (BPS-06)
Procedure to Apply:-
- Application Form can be downloaded from www.ats.org.pk the official site of Allied Testing Services.
- Applicants need to pay Form Processing Fee in any online branch of Silk Bank, HBL.
- Application Form along with all relevant documents and deposit slip should reach the Allied Testing Services H No. 171-G, St-36, F-10/1-Islamabad.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates from the Government / Semi-Government department should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.