Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic and Orthotic Sciences (PIPOS), Peshawar
PIPOS is a public sector autonomous institute offering 4 years (8 semesters) training and education in the field of Prosthetics and Orthotics leading to a B.Sc. degree from Khyber Medical University Peshawar in Pakistan. The final year (semester VII and VIII) is based on clinical placement (in direct contact with patients) to enhance their clinical skills in assessment, prescription, casting, manufacturing, fitting and checkouts of prosthetic and orthotic appliances to the needed patients.
Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic And Orthotic Sciences Peshawar has announced admission for session 2023. Applications are invited for following BACHELOR degree Programs.
BS Degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics
How to Apply
- Admission to BS Prosthetic & Orthotic Sciences is open to Male and Female candidates from all over country including AJK.
- The prescribed form is available in the office of academic coordinator PIPOS on payment of Rs 1000 during working hours.
- The form can also be downloaded from PIPOS website (pipos.gov.pk)
- In case of the downloaded form, candidates shall pay Rs. 1000/- at the time of submission of admission form duly deposited in PIPOS A/C NO PK07 NBP Al 759003011697978 in NBP Hayatabad Township branch in favor of “Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic & Orthotic Sciences”.
Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic and Orthotic Sciences PIPOS Peshawar Admission 2023 Deadline
Last date to apply for Pakistan Institute of Prosthetic And Orthotic Sciences PIPOS Peshawar admission is 05 November, 2023
A world where all people have equal opportunity for full participation in society.
To improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from the rehabilitation practice of prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive technology by:
- Promoting multidisciplinary practice;
- Facilitating professional education to provide quality care;
- Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
- Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology;
- Fostering international collaboration and consensus;
- Facilitating knowledge exchange.
F.sc pre medical with 50% marks