We are pleased to inform that Govt. of Punjab SED has announced various jobs in PESRP and PMIU. Govt. of the Punjab is implementing the Punjab human capital investment project (PHCIP) with the assistance of World Bank. The credit includes a Technical Assistance (TA) component to help achieve the objectives of PHCIP. Under this programme, PMIU invites experienced candidates having relevant qualification/experience from recognized universities to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested candidates should provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the below mentioned services.
POST DETAIL, QUALIFICATION AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Training Coordinator
- Additional Planning Officer
- Field Officer
- Social Mobilization Specialist
- Data Base Analyst
Social Mobilization Specialist:-
Master Degree or equivalent (sixteen (16) years of education) from a foreign or public
university duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission in the following Disciplines:
- Development studies
- Business Administration
- Public Policy
- Social Policy
- Social Development
- Economic Development
- Public Administration
- At least, eight (08) years of documentary verifiable experience, after acquiring stipulated
qualifications in the public sector, preferably with a focus on community-based development.
- Experience in developing creative content, awareness campaigns and community
mobilization strategies is required
- Due weightage will be accorded to experience working on large scale government or donor-
Database Analyst (DBA)
Graduate degree or equivalent (sixteen (16) years of education) from a foreign or local university, duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in the following disciplines:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Bachelor of Business administration (BBA)
- BS with specialization in ITM (Information Technology Management)
- At least, four (04) years of documentary verifiable experience, after acquiring stipulated
qualification, as database analyst in government organizations of repute, with experience in data maintenance, software development and programming.
- Knowledge and experience of software development and programming languages, relational databases, SOL, SQL Express or SQL Server and its tuning, NET, IIS (internet information services) Visual Studio for performance, automating database and server- side application maintenance and monitoring.
Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 Procedure to Apply:-
Application forms can be easily downloaded from the website: http//www.pesrp.edu.pk
Interested candidates should submit the expression of interest with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of educational degrees/certificates/experience certificates, and CNIC as well.
Individual Consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for Borrowers for consulting Services dated July 2016, revised November 2017 August 2018. The Project will be subject to the World Bank’s Anticorruption Guidelines, dated October 15, 2006, and revised in January and July 2016 Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply If a face to face meeting is required, same same shall be done virtually.
Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 Deadline:-
- All documents must reach by March 3, 2022 till 4:00 in office hours.