Risk Management Courses Career Scope in Pakistan Introduction Topics Tips Jobs opportunities complete guideline for select future in Risk Management programs and department through study. Every businessman hate risks still he has to take it too for the sake of business and profit. Risk is involved in all kinds of businesses even banks and insurance companies which rely on usury in their business also hire the services of experts of financial risk managers to avoid risk in their businesses.
Its all about forecasting, evaluation and solution of expected financial risks in businesses for reducing their impacts. Risk management is the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
- Credit or Default Risk. Credit risk is the risk that a borrower will be unable to pay the contractual interest or principal on its debt obligations.
- Country Risk.
- Interest Rate Risk.
- Political Risk.
- Market Risk.
Nobody can control the element of risk completely in any business, but we can manage risks easily. Its all about planning, management and taking calculated risks. Its is the most demanding field in the financial sector all over the world. You must get your specialization or higher education in risk management. Financial risk management is an art and this skill can guarantee your success not only as an employee but also as an employer.
Its an emerging filed of business management. Those students who want to start any business must improve their skills in marketing and risk management. Majority of our students are not aware of importance and true concepts of both these subjects. If you want to manage a business scientifically then you will have to learn both these skills.
Risk Management Courses Career Scope in Pakistan Introduction Topics
Career & Scope Employment Areas
- Information Technology Field
- Banks & Other Financial Organizations
- Energy & Power Sector
- Disaster Management Department
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Stock Exchanges
- Brokerage Houses
- Forex Trading Companies
- Government Finance & Planning Departments
Its a fact that no company can survive in the modern day world without hiring an risk management expert, so finding a job will not be a problem for you, but you will also have to work hard for making feasibility reports for different kinds of businesses. You may also work as an financial adviser. Almost all such persons start their own business in the second half of their professional career. Just stay in touch with latest research and market for updating yourself as per the needs of market.
Core Topics & Subjects
- Introduction of Risk & Its Management
- Theory of Probability
- Latest data Analysis Techniques
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Types of business risks & their solutions
- Financial, operational & technical risks
- Risk identification-Categorization & methods of management
- Risk analysis & assessment
- Risk elements
- Risk factors logic
- Evaluating risk impacts & solutions
- How to select best option?
- Risk Management in energy, banks, insurance, disaster management and IT sectors
Many factors can affect the profitability of a company like
- Accidents/Acts of God
- Shortage of raw material
- Shortage of repair and maintenance staff
- Out dated technology and machinery
- Untrained human resources
- Shortage of funds
- Load shedding of gas and electricity
- Loss of important data
- Lack of information & resources
A common person thinks that there is no solution for such problems but an expert can easily manage such problems with his clever thinking and planning. A hazard is something that can cause harm, e.g. electricity, chemicals, working up a ladder, noise, a keyboard, a bully at work, stress, etc. A risk is the chance, high or low, that any hazard will actually cause somebody harm. For example, working alone away from your office can be a hazard.