We are pleased to inform you that Sindh Education Foundation Scholarships 2023 Application Form Download Registration with complete information about procedure to apply eligibility criteria last date to apply or get registration online is being dispatched over here in a very detailed manner.
Applications are invited from meritorious students (residents of Sindh) currently studying in Grade VIII of the Schools being run by the School Education & Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation and intend to complete their post-primary education from quality Public Sector Educational Institutions. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2023-22 under the third phase of the Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP) being managed by the Sindh Education Foundation.
This offer is for the students residing in the Administrative Divisions of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas for getting admission at NJV Higher Secondary School adopted by M/s Akhuwat Foundation. The admission to NJV Higher Secondary School will depend upon the clearance of the Entry Test (to be administered by Mis Akhuwat Foundation) by the student. It must be noted that girls students are encouraged to apply.
Sindh Education Foundation Scholarships 2023 Application Form Download Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Education Welfare Scholarship 2023:-
- Students must be studying in Grade VIII (bona fide) student of SE&LD School given he/she has studied in any SE&LD School for the last three academic years at least. GR Number and Photocopy of the GR Page attested by concerned District Education Officer (DEOt School Leaving Certificate/ Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission.
- The students must be a resident of respective divisions as mentioned above. Student s Form-B Father’s Domicile and copy of Father’s CNIC will be required at the time of admission.
How to apply for Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship:-
- The Registration Form (for the Entry Test} is available at http://njv.edu.pk/sef
- Applicants are required to attach Pay Order of Rs.500/ (non-refundable) as application processing fee, in favor of the concerned Institution’s Bank Account Title as given below:
- Account Title: Akhuwat NJV Operational fund
- Completely filled in the Registration form, duly endorsed by the concerned Head Teacher (as per the requirements contained therein) along with 8 passport size pictures and the original Pay Order must be submitted in the hard form at NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi by courier or by hand. In case the submitted Registration Forms are not duly filled in and/or fail to meet the requisite criteria, such Forms will be rejected.
Deadline for Sindh Education Welfare Scholarship 2023:-
- The last date to apply for the Sindh Education Foundation Scholarship is April 14, 2023.