Special Education Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Special Education career in Pakistan for better future in Life.
Special education is a branch of education that equips a teacher with all the skills necessary to teach disabled students. A teacher of SE transfers all kinds of information and skills to his special students through the use of techniques specially developed for students with disabilities. There are only some fields where you get the reward of your virtues in this world.
One of them is the field of special education. First of all, I would like to greet all of you who have taken an interest in this noble field. This field will give you not only internal satisfaction but also an attractive salary. I would like to suggest that your ultimate goal should be to serve humanity, since in this field you will definitely be rewarded. It is not an easy profession compared to the field of regular education.
Here you will have to work hard to obtain positive results. You will have to understand the psychology of the slow learners and make your strategy accordingly. Pakistan lacks highly qualified human resources in the SE field. You can play a great role in this regard. Simply dial a fake call at any SE institute and ask about the salary of the SE teacher. Answering from the other end will surely satisfy you about your professional future. After graduating, you will also receive offers from abroad, but please ignore them as a bright future is waiting for you in Pakistan as well.
Short Courses Diplomas and Degrees
Here is the list of most popular short courses, degrees and diplomas in the field of SE.
- B.A. Hearing Impairment
- B.Ed. Special Needs
- M.Ed. Visual Impairment
- MA Special Education
- BA (Hons)
- BS in Special Education
- MS/MPhil in Special Education
- Short Course in Sign Language
- Short Course in Speech Therapy
- Master in Speech Sciences
- Master in Hearing Sciences (Audiology)
The major purpose of the special education administrative organization is to provide and maintain those environmental conditions in schools that are most conducive to the growth and learning of children with special needs.
Special Education Introduction Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements
Core Topics, Subjects, Curriculum and Syllabus
Here we have given a list of most important core topics of SE.
- Introduction, Basic Concepts & History of SE
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Physical Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities and Their Types
- All Types of Emotional and Behavioral Disorder
- All Kinds of Communication Disorders
- Specific Disability Practicals
- Mental retardation
- Special Educational Psychology
- Child Development & Growth
- Teaching strategies for Handicapped Students
- Curriculum Development for disable Kids
- Assessing Students with Special Needs
- Foundations of Counseling and Therapies
- Teacher Development & School Improvement
- Psycho-Social Aspects of Exceptionality
- Education Program for disable Children
- Latest Research and Techniques in Special Education
Career & Scope
Due to shortage of qualified professionals of SE in the field you will not find any difficulty at all in searching a job of your choice..Here is the list of employment areas for you.
- Occupational Therapy Centers
- Speech and Language Therapy Clinics
- Pediatric Units at Children Hospitals
- Psychological Clinics
- Private Special Education Centers
- Day Care Centers
- Physio Therapy centers
- SE Training Institutes
- Government Special Education Centers
- Publishing Houses
- Research Organizations
- Social Welfare Department
- Ministry of Education & SE
- Career Counseling Firms
Special Education Needs or Who Should Study SE?
- A person with kind heart..
- A person who is more interested in life hereafter.
- A person who prefer job satisfaction on all other things.
- Those who want to get job in international NGOs or interested in foreign immigration.
- Born teacher
- A person with strong communication skills
- Those who are interested in Psychology
- God fearing persons
- Career conscious persons
- Creative minded individuals
Special education is the practice of educating students in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, and accessible settings. The Benefits of Special Education. Special education is a term that describes non-mainstream schooling, usually in reference to an educational setting or provision unit for those with learning difficulties or disabilities.
I have a question:
If a person did Master in Special Education with Specialization in Hearing Impairment and diploma in Audiology. Does the said person is allowed to write as an Audiometrician in the above list????