Statistics Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope Jobs Requirements salary guideline for admissions, courses, professional programs, experience training scheme with income details for choice and start career in Statistics field. Statistics is a branch of mathematics dealing with data collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation. In applying statistics to, for example, a scientific, industrial, or social problem, it is conventional to begin with a statistical population or a statistical model process to be studied.
This mathematical specialty is the study of the theory of probability and the application of statistical methods to perform studies of complex systems. The statistician will be familiar with the use of various statistical models and techniques to evaluate sampled data. You can plan sampling methods to measure specific information.
You can calculate the mathematical probability of an event, if enough information is given. The statistics are widely applicable to a number of other scientific fields, including economics, materials studies, medicine, psychology and sociology. You can work in fields such as actuarial science, market research, medical research, social studies, etc. Statistics is a broad mathematical discipline which studies ways to collect, summarize, and draw conclusions from data. It is applicable to a wide variety of academic fields from the physical and social sciences to the humanities, as well as to business, government and industry.
Statistics Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope Jobs Requirements
- Measures of Frequency: * Count, Percent, Frequency.
- Measures of Central Tendency. * Mean, Median, and Mode.
- Measures of Dispersion or Variation. * Range, Variance, Standard Deviation.
- Measures of Position. * Percentile Ranks, Quartile Ranks.
- Use distributive practice rather than massed practice.
- Study in triads or quads of students at least once every week.
- Don’t try to memorize formulas (A good instructor will never ask you to do this).
- Work as many and varied problems and exercises as you possibly can.
- Look for reoccurring themes in statistics.
- Mathematics. The formulas used in math are reliable, but to get more precision and exactness, statistics methods are important.
- Country’s Administration.
- Accounting and Auditing.
- Natural and Social Science.
There are three real branches of statistics: data collection, descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Mathematicians and statisticians work with formulas and data to help solve problems in industry, academia, and government. Mathematicians and statisticians analyze data and apply mathematical and statistical techniques to help solve real-world problems in business, engineering, healthcare, or other fields.