Punjab Police Department is looking to recruitment more then 10,000 Constables and lady Constables in all districts of Punjab, Pakistan check Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Online Test Preparation Past Solved Papers. Punjab Police jobs advertisement which applications are invited from the male and female candidates holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab for the vacant posts of (Constable and Lady Constable) announced as per schedule after general elections. Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant posts, but the Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc.
From this page, you will get details regarding test paper pattern format and also test syllabus for the job post of Punjab Police Constable. This test will be MCQs based. Normally it is seen that such kind of tests are of 100 marks and all of the questions are present and available in the MCQs based format. Candidates will get 4 options and they have to look an search for correct answer. You will get about 1.5 hour or 90 minutes to solve this paper. More details about this Punjab Police Constable Jobs Written Test Syllabus are mentioned below of this page.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Online Test Preparation Past Solved Papers
Punjab Police recruitment will be just started form 1st August and deadline for apply online or through application form is 15th August 2020.
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10 Minutes.
Criteria for retired Army Person:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is needed same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
these Punjab Police Constable tests so that candidates can have this idea that sort of MCQs and which are subjects and main topics that are likely to include in this job test of police constable. You can check out all official sources in order to make your preparation more to the point.
This is all comprehensive information about Punjab Police Constable Jobs Written Test Syllabus. So make sure that you prepare for this test and MCQs based test preparation in the proper way. You can get help from the official sources and websites as well regarding updated and current paper pattern format for this job post of Punjab Police Constable.
For this Punjab Police Constable Jobs Written Test Pattern format, we have already told you that it will be MCQs based test and applicants have to prepare the subjects like general knowledge and current affairs, subjects like Pakistan studies and Islamic studies. This paper of this post of police constable, it is basically the test of your general knowledge. Solved sample papers, past papers, model papers also provided in PDF download just stay connected.
This Punjab Police Constable jobs written test MCQs online guide is available too as per in these test papers, you will have questions about basic computer science,mathematics and other related subjects of basic. Just keep visiting we will updated compete Police Constable preparation quiz test in short time.