We are pleased to inform you that Today, Mr. Usman Buzdar, the Chief Minister of Punjab, took a magnificent step to provide excellent opportunities to young graduates in Punjab, who are welcome to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduate Online Apply at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/forms-and-downloads. As we all know, Prime Minister Imran Khan has always encouraged Pakistan’s youth to step up and participate in a variety of training programs around the country.
Noting the vision of the honorable Prime Minister Imran Khan, CM Punjab has recently launched an Internship Program for Media Graduates at the Directorate General Public Relations, and successful applicants would have easy access to Government Jobs after completing the training program.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022:
- Individuals holding a Graduation Degree in Media Studies from HEC recognized university are welcome to apply.
- No experience is required.
- Age between 18 to 25 years is required to apply.
Duration for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 Internship:
- The Media Graduates Internship Program will be for 2 years.
- During the internship program, the selected individuals will get Rs. 20,000/- monthly stipend.
PKR 15000 – 20000
18 – 30 Years
How to Apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022:
- Applicants willing to apply should visit https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/forms-and-downloads to submit their resumes online.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- A selected list of candidates will be updated here at reading.pk/
The last date to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 is September 12, 2022.