The Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 is a program designed to provide financial assistance to needy and deserving students in Pakistan. It’s for intermediate, undergrad, and postgrad students, especially for those in need. Orphans and those affected by disasters can apply too. It’s a big charity in Pakistan and they help with educational expenses. You can get the application form online. Alfalah Foundation, a non-profit, runs this scholarship for low-income families.
They’re offering scholarships for undergrad studies at Alfalah Academy in Pakistan. Needy and talented students can apply for this scholarship. Alfalah covers all expenses for selected students. They offer scholarships for different education levels and programs. You can apply online or through mail for this scholarship by filling out the form before October 31, 2023.
Who Can Apply?
The Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 program is accessible to all students whose family income is less than RS 25,000. You can apply for this program by going to https://alfalahss.org/. Students enrolled in intermediate, DAE, graduate, postgraduate, and professional courses in any field are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online Last Date
General Details of Alfalah Scholarship
|Category||Need and merit based|
|Levels||Matric, Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil|
- Scholarships are available to students at the intermediate, master’s, and professional levels in all provinces of Pakistan, including Gilgit/Baltistan.
- students at public or government institutions.
- Students in intermediate education enrolled in accredited private schools are eligible to apply.
- While candidates from minority groups and the Baluchistan Region must have 60%, they must have 70% overall in the academic year.
- Students without parents.
- Applicants from areas affected by earthquakes or internally displaced people.
- Those families are struggling financially.
Ineligibility for Scholarship
- Eligibility has limits to Ph.D., MPhil, LLM, and Religious & Cultural studies students.
2. Students enrolled in courses at Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities will not be qualified.
3. Students enrolled in private educational institutions.
4. Candidates pursuing an education overseas.
5. Students who are paying for their own education will not be eligible for the scholarship.
7. Candidates who currently hold scholarships from any other government agency or organization.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Worth
Required Documents for Scholarship
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Copy of recently paid slip of fee.
- Bonafide Certificate (Specimen)
- Individuals are required to have a Photocopy of CNIC.
- The photocopy of pension slip/Salary slip of father.
- Photocopy of recent electricity bill.
- Photocopies of all academic certificates and Degrees.
- Photocopy of the result of the recent examination.
- Photocopy of Father’s or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Iqrar Nama (1)_for Inter, BA, BSc, B.Com
- Iqrar Nama (2)_for Medical, Engineering, BS(H), Master, MS, LLB, DAE
- Scholarship Continuation Form
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Iqrar Nama
It is important to remember that the declaration form must be filled on A4 size paper. State should be printed in print form with one size one font and suitable single line spacing for students enrolled in Intermediate BA, BSc, and B.Com programs.
To apply for Medical Engineering BS(H), MS Master DAE program, you need to submit stamp paper of Rs. 20-50 to any office of Public Notary or Oath Commissioner. If they accept your request, they can start working on it right away! Get Statement 1 and 2 here.
How To Apply Online for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023?
In order to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023, you must carefully complete the following steps if you meet the mentioned requirements in the eligibility criteria.
- To apply, click the Apply Online button.
- Following that, you must print it out and fill it out accurately and completely using the information from your original documents.
- Fill out this form at the head office of the relevant institution (where you completed your undergraduate, graduate, or other degree), and have the head or principal of that institution attest to it.
- All necessary paperwork, such as your CNIC, proof of residence, Iqrar Nama, and any other requirements specified in the application form, should be attached.
- Please mail this form to the address listed below for the area you are concerned about.