Chemistry Programs Jobs Career in Pakistan Degrees Subjects Literature Scope Opportunities Requirements salary special courses guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Chemistry career in Pakistan for better future in Life.
In the past, chemistry was chemical and considered magicians, since the main objective of life was to convert common metals into gold. Basically this myth became the cause of progress in the field of chemistry. During their experiments the chemists discovered many new phenomena. The great Muslim scientist Jabir ibn Hayyan is considered the father of chemistry.
Muslim scientists laid the foundations of this natural science, for what is our heritage and we are proud of it. Chemistry is a branch of basic science that deals with the composition, structure, properties and changes of matter (elements, mixtures and compounds).
Chemistry plays a bridge between other natural sciences such as physics, botany, zoology, geology, etc. That is why it is also called central science. We live in the world of chemical products and mixtures of different substances. All things not only of our earth but also of our universe are composed of organic and inorganic chemical products. Some chemicals are natural, while others are natural.
Chemistry Programs Jobs Career in Pakistan Degrees Subjects Literature Scope
Who Should Study Chemistry?
- Who want to open unlimited doors of employment for him.
- Who have a curious nature.
- Who love quest of experimentation and research.
- Who have ability to think critically and logically.
- A person with the abilities of abstract thinking, concentration, judgment and and excellent decision making can easily excel in this field. Same is the case with creative minded and person with critical thinking ability.
Degrees and Career & Scope:
- A Chemist can get job in numerous industries. He may also start his own business. Here are some most recommended areas for your job and business.
- Chemical Factories
- Sugar Industry
- Plastic industry
- Glass Factories
- Quality Testing Labs
- Cement Industry
- Home Tutor
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Seed and Fertilizer Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Scientific Writer
- Chemical Weapon Factories
- Food Processing Industry
- Beverages Factories
- Petrochemical Industry
- Research Labs
- Science Journalism
- Forensic Laboratories
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Mining Field
You can rarely find a unemployed Master degree holder in Chemistry due to their great demand in numerous industries. Master degree holder in this field is given the salary and benefits of 17th grade in government sector. If you want to join teaching line then go for MS/MPhil and PhD.
Chemical Engineering is just a form of applied chemistry so master degree holders should study the books of chemical engineering too as it will help them in job interviews in different industries. Believe me that nothing will be difficult for you in these books of chemical engineering.
- In laboratory he maintains the equipment and chemicals. He keeps the instruments in working position and can also troubleshoot related problems.
- Being a scientist he try to solve the problems faced by different chemical industries. He also tries to find out of the box solutions, this ability enables him to develop new products.
- As a druggist he do research on new medicines too.
- He also works as a quality assurance officer in chemical and drug factories.
- Being an adviser he guides the chemical manufacturing plants and pharmaceutical companies in test procedures for analyzing ingredients and physical properties of different materials..
- Being a government officer takes samples from industry for checking in government quality testing labs.
- Being internal quality control officer he monitor automated and manual processes for ensuring proper product yield. He also gets the samples of raw material and finished products for ensuring the standards of regulatory authorities.
- Being a researcher he tries to develop, improve and customize products, instrument, formulas, processes and chemical methods.
- As a production inchrage he ensures efficiency and quality of the processes.
- As a teacher he tries to polish the hidden abilities of his students.
Areas of Specializations & Branches of Chemistry
There are many areas of specializations and branches of Chemistry. Here we shall share only those areas of specialization which have good scope in the market.
- Analytical chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Molecular biology
- Molecular mechanics
- Inorganic chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Chemical engineering
- Chemical biology
- Materials science
- Theoretical chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
Although chemists are trained in proper precautions, the chemicals they handle can still be hazardous to their health. “Nature” magazine reported in 2006 that explosions and accidental poisonings in chemistry labs have resulted in serious injuries such as blindness and even in death.