We are delighted to notify you that D I Khan District and Session Court Jobs 2023 are now available. Jobs in Session Court Dera Khan Ismail are available for permanent inhabitants of DI Khan who are well educated and skilled for the following jobs announced today on a contract basis, with the contract period being extendable based on an individual’s good performance.
D I Khan District and Session Court Jobs 2023 are (Computer Operator, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk, Female Support Assistant, Driver, Naib Qasid). It is the finest government job for the resident of DI Khan district to have a job in such type of Government Sector where you’ll have handsome salary package and other facilities as per the policy of Government of the KPK.
Candidates willing to apply should read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria, Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle pass having relevant experience are welcome to apply.
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales for D I Khan District and Session Court Jobs 2023:
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Female Support Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for D I Khan District and Session Court Jobs 2023:
- Application form to apply can be obtained from the Public Information Desk adjacent to the Accounts Office, DI Khan.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channels.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post, then he/she should submit a separate application.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a test/interview.
The last date for D I Khan District and Session Court Jobs 2023
is October 12, 2023.