ECAT Physics Test Online Preparation Mcqs question answers subject wise provided here at for practice all candidates. Engineering College Admission Test commonly known as ECAT is conducted in Pakistan every year for Pre-Engineering students appearing in public sector engineering universities in Punjab. ECAT test is for UET Lahore and its affiliated colleges, UET Taxila, BZU Multan and other public sector institutions. ECAT test consist of Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Computer and English.
ECAT A pre-requisite for entrance in engineering colleges is a tough test conducted by UET for all the engineering institutes in Punjab. The test comprises of total of 100 MCQs and it includes 30 MCQs from Physics area. For the easiness of students UET has designed a syllabus to be get prepared by the students to get good marks in the test.
ECAT test short called of Engineering College Admissions test. ECAT test organized to get admissions in all engineering Universities in Pakistan. Various subjects questions included for this entry test Physics included one of them. We provide here subject wise complete information for preparation ECAT Test online Mcqs.
ECAT Physics test including Introduction, Measurements, Physics Vectors and Equilibrium, Physics Motion and Force, Work and Energy, Circular Motion, Fluid Dynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Physical Optics, Optical Instruments, Physics of Solids, Electronics, Current Electricity, Alternating Current, Electromagnetism.
ECAT Physics Test Online Preparation Mcqs
ECAT Pre Engineering Physics Chapter’s List
- Chapter 1 Measurements
- Chapter 2 Vectors and Equilibrium
- Chapter 3 Motion and Force
- Chapter 4 Work and Energy
- Chapter 5 Circular Motion
- Chapter 6 Fluid Dynamics
- Chapter 7 Oscillations
- Chapter 8 Waves
- Chapter 9 Physical Optics
- Chapter 10 Optical Instruments
- Chapter 11 Heat & Thermodynamics
- Chapter 12 Electrostatics
- Chapter 13 Current Electricity
- Chapter 14 Electromagnetism
- Chapter 15 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 16 Alternating Current
- Chapter 17 Physics of Solids
- Chapter 18 Electronics
- Chapter 19 Dawn of Modern Physics
- Chapter 20 Atomic Spectra
- Chapter 21 Nuclear Physics
Complete your practicing our tests as a guide for preparation all the students would definitely improve their overall knowledge and will score high marks in the test. Write us in comments if you need further.