We are pleased to inform you that FPSC Inland Revenue Inspector Jobs 2023 Challan Form Apply Online with complete information being provided over here with respect to facilitate you on this platform entirely as well. Govt of Pakistan cabinet Secretariat establishment division approved recruitment against 492 posts of Inspector Inland Revenue (BS-16) through Federal Public service commission in order to ensure the transparency level throughout the entire procedure as well.
All codal formalities have been completed and aspirants are advised to get ready for such positions with respect to test preparation as well. FPSC Inland Revenue Inspector Jobs 2023 Challan Form Apply Online by submitting the challan fee into any designated branch of bank all over Pakistan respectively. Requisition for such posts has been dully approved by the cabinet division as well and now FPSC advertisement is about to come.
FPSC Inland Revenue Inspector Jobs 2023 Challan Form Apply Online
Above mentioned posts are concerned with Federal Board of Revenue FBR respectively. Such jobs are also named as FBR jobs due to respective department as well. All unemployed graduates and master degree holders must apply having age of maximum 28 respectively.
FPSC Inland Revenue Inspector Jobs 2023 Procedure to Apply:-
- All posts are required to be applied online.
- No hardcopy of online application or copies of testimonials are required to be forwarded to FPSC. The hardcopy generated through the system should be preserved by the applicant for their own record purpose. Similarly, DO NOT send Bank Challan/Treasury Receipt (TR) of fee deposit to FPSC. It should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be presented at time of test/examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without producing original TR showing fee deposited in the bank/treasury by the closing date of the consolidated advertisement.
- Applicants should apply online immediately without waiting for the closing date of the advertisement.
- Before applying online, please check the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that you fulfil all the requirements including qualification, age, gender, domicile, experience etc. for the post you intend to apply.
- The details of posts as advertised in the consolidated advertisement can be seen through “jobs” link available on the website (www.fpsc.gov.pk).
- Submitting online applications without having required qualification, experience etc., or submitting fake/bogus/test online applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant.
- For assistance only regarding Online Application Submission, please call FPSC facilitation centre/helpline 051-111-000-248 during office hours (Monday to Friday) or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org