Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 announced in latest Advertisement No 10/2022. Good news for applicants interested in a job at the Federal Public Service Commission. FPSC Jobs 2023 online applications are now open for Suitable candidates. All candidates submit their applications for FPSC Jobs 2023. The FPSC has recently announced several job openings in its latest announcement in its consolidated advertisement No 10/2022, released on September 2, 2023. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is a federal agency of the Government of Pakistan responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats; for Government of Pakistan Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British colonial rule in 1926. After independence, the commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the Government of Pakistan Act. FPSC is always hiring applicants who meet the required criteria. The application process for Federal Public Service Commission’s most recent job openings is now online. Candidates have to complete an application form and submit their applications. Do not worry about it because this article will cover the steps to apply for FPSC jobs for 2023 positions and FPSC Roll No Slip.
FPSC Jobs 2023
The candidates who want to apply for latest advertisement of Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 should have the necessary documents, including original CNIC admission certificates and Degree certificates. The great news is that FPSC Jobs 2023 are being announced to fill BPS (16-19), and those who meet the criteria for eligibility should not miss out on this chance. When applying for the job post, we recommend applicants review the qualifications; if you meet all requirements, don’t lose the opportunity to apply. The minimum qualification for these FPSC jobs openings is a bachelor’s DAE, master’s, and M.Phil MBBS & Ph.D.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 10/2022
FPSC jobs 2023 Consolidated Advertisement No. 10/2022 announced 47 seats from the Federal Public Service Commission through an online portal for job applications www.fpsc.gov.pk. Highly skilled and energetic professionals Pakistani citizens are invited to apply for these posts regularly. Females and males who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the positions. The age limit, qualifications, knowledge, experience, and residence required for these posts are listed against each post on the advertisement.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply | Latest Advertisement 10/2022
FPSC Jobs 2023 Vacancies Details
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 are now open to Pakistani Nationals by Consolidated Advertisement No.10/2022. Therefore, applicants from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK Ex-Fata, Balochistan, and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible according to the quotas. The FPSC offers equal opportunities to both applicants of both genders. Therefore applicants from both genders are invited to apply online at the official site of FPSC for following job vacancies.
- Director General (Water Resources Development) (BS-20)
- Director (Water and Hydropower) (BS-19)
- Director (Monitoring) (BS-19)
- Deputy Director (PSDP) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (Technical) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Technical Monitoring) (BS-17)
- Lecturer / Instructor (Chemistry) (BS-17)
- Preventive Officer (BS-16)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Stenography) (BS-16)
- Accounts Officer (BS-17)
FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Job seekers looking in the ring for Careers in Federal and Government Organizations are eligible to submit applications in the form of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) jobs. In addition, those applicants need to meet the criteria required, and the requirements for selection are listed in the advertisement. However, applicants who do not meet the conditions might not be eligible. Furthermore, This Authority hires candidates from Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Across Pakistan. Additionally, the Authority is looking for young enthusiastic, hardworking, and energetic candidates with prior experience.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs 2023?
Individuals who are interested, have the necessary qualifications, and would like to apply should visit their account on the FPSC site, www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates are interested in applying on the official website for FPSC.
- Print the Challan form that is available on the official website of FPSC.
- The original copy of online applications is requested from applicants.
- The fee can be paid before or on the date of closing in the nearest Treasury of the Government or an account from the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State Treasury that has been that is authorized to conduct government business under the heading “CO2101-ORGANS IN STATE EXAMINATION FEES paid by the FPSC”.
- Bank draft, Cheque, or Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Fee for registration
- The BS-16-17 range is Rs.300/-
- BS-18 = Rs.750/-
- BS-19 = Rs.1200/
- BS-20 and higher than Rs.1500/-
- Read the general guidelines for applying for a fee for the written test and interviews on the FPSC website before using it online.
- Candidates who do not possess access to the internet and cannot upload their applications by the deadline, and sent to the Secretary FPSC on plain paper, containing specific details in the context of the prescribed conditions of the job being requested, indicating any difficulties with online applications.
- The acceptance of such applications is after approval by the Commission.
- The last day you can apply for the FPSC jobs is 26 September 2023.
FPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
Federal Public Service Commission always releases the most recent FPSC Jobs advertisements in which various vacancies, including departments, are advertised. FPSC jobs 2023 are advertised using an application form for challans and an online FPSC link to apply. FPSC is an administrative division of Pakistan that recruits civil service personnel. If you’ve completed your Master’s or your Graduation, you should apply for a job through FPSC. FPSC constantly announces new job openings on its website (www.fpsc.gov.pk). Further, all candidates can get Information on FPSC Results and FPSC Roll No Slip here.
Federal Public Service Commission Latest Jobs 2023
FPSC Jobs 2023 are available to fill the Director General (Water Resources Development), Director (Water and Hydropower), Director (Monitoring) and Director Deputy PSDP Professor/Instructor of Chemistry, Assistant Director Tech Preventive Officer, and Deputy Assistant Director Stenography as well as Accounts Officer. These positions are open within the Finance Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Federal Board of Revenue, Military College Jhelum, and Ministry of Water Resources.