Download the Hajj application form for 2024 Pakistan here. The deadline for submitting Hajj Registration 2024 from Pakistan is December 12, 2023. The Government Hajj Scheme for Pakistan in 2023 has been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. This year, 81,132 pilgrims will perform the Hajj, with 60% under government sponsorship and the remainder under private sponsorship. Last year’s Hajj cost Rs110,7500,0, according to Religious Affairs Minister Aneeq Ahmed, but this year’s Hajj will cost 107,500,0 PKR.
Applications must be submitted through 14 designated banks using only Rs. for the regular Hajj scheme. It should be mentioned that Pakistan will not receive any dollar payments under the normal scheme. The press conference/ministry and bank advertisements will reveal the names of the banks, the procedure, the dates, the draw, and additional information.
With permission from State Bank, the Sponsorship Hajj Scheme will have access to a single foreign currency account of the Ministry or multiple foreign currency accounts of 14 designated banks. Dollars will never be accepted locally; only deposits made in foreign currencies will be accepted. After completing the bank transaction, applicants or their nominees will process the application at the closest branch of the same bank. The ministry will also introduce an online Hajj application this year pre-entry data system.
Hajj Application Form 2024 Download Last Date to Apply
Hajj Application Form 2024
The application form must be turned in between November 27, 2023, and December 12, 2023, in order to participate in the Hajj in 2024. Pakistan’s Minister of Religious Affairs, Aneeq Ahmed, presented the nation’s 2024 Hajj plan on Thursday. The Ummrah flights have formally concluded, and the Hajj registration period has started.
Hajj Application Form 2024 Date
|Title||Hajj Application Form|
|Registration Date||27 November 2023|
|Last Date||12 December 2023|
|Hajj Policy 2024||Check Online|
Hajj Registration 2024
Authorities have released important information about the Hajj 2024, such as the registration date, prerequisites, and process. Explore this article to learn all there is to know about the registration process for Pakistani pilgrims doing the Hajj in 2024.
All Hajj expenses for the upcoming year will be paid for in US dollars instead of Pakistani currency, according to a major announcement made by the Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony. Below is all the information you need to complete the Hajj Online Registration for 2024. It is important to read the entire article to make sure you have access to all the relevant information.
Hajj 2024 Registration Eligibility Criteria
- The Hajj 2024 Eligibility Criteria state that only those under 65 are eligible to participate in the Haj.
- Women who are expecting should not submit an application as they are not permitted to perform the Haj.
- In addition, your passport needs to be at least one month older than the date of your trip, valid, and machine-readable.
- You must receive both the first and second doses of the Covid vaccine before you are allowed to travel.
- The prerequisites for Hajj 2024 must be fulfilled. The ministry’s Covid dosage guidelines must be adhered to by everyone who has never performed the Hajj.
- Furthermore, they made it apparent that the applicants could not substitute Covid doses for meningococcal or seasonal vaccinations. They ought to be really well.
Hajj Registration Packages 2024 Pakistan
The most recent information indicates that the cost of the Government Hajj package in Pakistan for 2024 is Rs. 10,75,000. If they would like, they can make three payments. For the Hajj in 2024, the government is providing additional registration packages. Travelers can find the information online. You can check out the updated Hajj Registration Packages for 2024 on the official website.
How to Download Hajj Application Form 2024
You can download the 2024 Hajj application form by following the guidelines that the appropriate authorities have provided. The general procedures to download the 2024 Hajj application form are as follows:
- Go to http://www.hajjinfo.org to access the Ministry of Hajj’s official website.
- Seek out a section pertaining to 2024 Hajj registration or applications.
- To access and download the application form, follow the directions on the website.
- This could entail making an account, entering personal information, and uploading required files, like a current
- passport, a photo the size of a passport, and documentation of vaccinations.
- Make sure you fulfill all eligibility requirements and fill out the application form with correct information.
- Please turn in the completed application by the deadline.
How to Avoid Hajj 2024 Registration Frauds?
How to fill Hajj Application Form 2024?
- To register for the Hajj in 2024, one must first visit the Hajj Portal at hajjinfo.org.
- Next, select Hajj 2024 to access the registration page.
- To proceed to the application form, you must now complete the registration process and use your Aadhar card and mobile number.
- Provide all the requested information on the application, including the applicant’s name, passport number, bank account details, and more.
- Upload the necessary documents, including an Aadhar card, a cancelled check, and a passport-sized photo. To complete the process, submit the application and pay the registration fee of Rs. 300.
- Your Hajj 2024 registration is now complete.
Walk-in Test or Interview for the Hajj
The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony will employ the following contingent paid/daily wage workers for a maximum of three months to carry out particular tasks associated with the Hajj-2024. Therefore, walk-in exams and interviews will take place at the Hajj Directorate located in Haji Camp, Sector I-14, Islamabad. It is recommended that interested candidates show up for walk-in tests or interviews at 9:00 am on the dates indicated next to each.
MORA intends to provide facilities for its constituents who wish to complete the Hajj. It has therefore made an online Hajj application form available. Anyone can apply for the Hajj online while lounging at home. They are required to deposit token fees at particular bank branches, though. Applicants should contact banks if they are unsure of how to apply online for the Hajj. Remember that there is a Rs. 50,000 refundable token fee.