Islamabad Electric Supply Company Career Opportunities
IESCO Public Company Limited is always striving to supply electricity to its esteemed consumers. The company is looking for applications from suitable candidates for the following positions on a one-year contract basis. All quotas such as provincial – Fataa Gilgit, Baltistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, women. disable Minority and 20% Employees Children Quota where applicable. Then consumers will be applicable as per government policy.
|Position||BPS||Related qualification and experience||Number of vacancies||Quota||20% children employees quota||Age limit ( 5 years concession|
|1||Junior engineer (Electrical)
|Registration of BA / BSc Engineering in Electrical (Power) / Electronics with 1st Division (minimum 60% marks / 2.5 CGPA and Pakistan Engineering Council) from any HEC approved University||
Punjab open .53
Punjab (women ).6
Punjab (minority) .3
Punjab (disable ) .3
Sindh (villagian) open .4
Sindh( citizen ) open .6
Sindh citizen (women ) .1
Open (women ) .1
Azadd jamu Kashmir .1
Disable quota .5
18 -30 years
|Matric (minimum)Physical parameters Medical category – A+ height Minimum 5 feet .4 inchChest .minimum 32. Inch…weight body mass index chart according to (BMI )Concession 5 years||
18 -30 years
IESCO Detailed Information
The candidates are requesting that they read the instructions carefully before filling out the proposed application form available with the advertisement on the NTS website. Instructions and General terms
- Only those who apply on the relevant form available on the NTS website will be shortlisted.
- The general concession has already been included in the age limit for each post. Further concession is allowed in the proposed age limit (however Scheduled Castes, Buddhists, FATA / Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir candidates for 3 years and persons with disabilities therefore, a ten-year age limit will be allowed.
3۔ Government employees will be eligible to apply through departmental mediation. Candidates up to 5 years of age who have been in government service for two consecutive years till the last date of submission of application can be given 3 years exemption in age limit.
- Provincial / Regional (FATA / Gilgit-Baltistan) will be considered for Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
- Candidates who do not have PEC registration cannot apply for Junior Engineer.
- Candidates selected for the post of Junior Engineer must accompany the certified degree of BC / BSc (Electrical / Electrical Inks) issued by HEC at the time of interview.
- Dismissed from any organization or with a criminal record will not be eligible for employment at IESCO.
- Candidates applying for disability quota will have to provide Government Disability Certificate of Disability issued by City / District / Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities. 9. Candidates awaiting results will not be eligible to apply.
- Only candidates who have completed the required degree will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have not yet been awarded the degree cannot apply.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for the test interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test or interview.
- Posts of Bill Distributor (BPS-7) and ALM (BPS-5) in Assistant Line. Domicile / Residence of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attack, Jhelum, and Chakwal Allocated to suitable candidates.
- Applicants belonging to Tehsil Murree, Pandadankhan and Sarai Alamgir (only residents coming under the jurisdiction of ISCO Operation Sub Division Sarai Alamgir) can also apply which will be seen under ISCO (Operation) Circle Islamabad Chakwal and Jhelum.
- Only children of employees who have died/retired or are providing services after retirement will be eligible to apply.
17. Candidates under the Children Employee Quota . Employees must provide an affidavit signed by the Head of the Employees Office where I have been/is employed that no other child of there is employed or defeated under the Employees Children Quota at IESCO.
- Affidavit (Former Employee / Applicant (in case of death of parents) Signed by Notary Public in all respects to the entire family of the employee stating his / her employment status and whether any other brother or sister is an Employee Children Quota in IESCO Not employed under.
- Candidates for the post of ALM will initially be considered physically. Candidates who are physically fit will be sent for an aptitude test and those who pass the aptitude test with a fifty percent mark will be considered. A physical test will be given. Candidates who pass the physical test and get at least 50% marks will be invited for regular interviews.
- Physically challenged persons will not be accepted for the post of ALM.
- LMAs will initially be recruited under BPS 1 on a one-year contract basis.
- Candidates must provide a set of certified photocopies along with the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates can contact the NTS No. 051-8444441 and visit the website www.nts.org.pk for any kind of information regarding the provisional and final list of candidates for the written test, roll number, slip, chase centers, results, etc.
24۔IESCO reserves the right to suspend the recruitment process at any time without giving any reason.
Method for Apply:
- Application forms and other information please visit the NTS website www.nts.org.pk۔
2۔Junior engineer (BPS -17) and bill distributor (BPS -7) 300 fee for this vacancy and Assistant Lineman (BPS -5) have 500 fee. However, under the guidelines of establishment division test fee will be borne by 50% of the candidates and 50% by IESCO. According to which the candidate has filled the application in all respects including the proposed / amount of 150 for the post junior engineer (BPS-17)and bill distributors (BPS-7) and for the vacancy of Assistant Lineman (BPS -5) have 250 fees through paid by NTS. According to the agreement, the remaining 50% of the fee will be paid to IESCO thoroughly NTS.3. Keep visiting the NTS website regularly for test schedules and up-to-date results. If you have not received an answer to your related question4. The candidates must apply in the 15 days after the advertisement
If you have not received an answer to your related question, please contact 051844441 the NTS Helpline.
Director General (H.R) IESCO
Head office street number 40 sector 7/4 G
Phone number.051.9252080 fax Nbr.051.9253071