We are pleased to inform all nationals of Pakistan that Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO and Khatib Jobs 2023 Registration Online with complete information about the eligibility of JCO, khatib, and soldiers being dispatched over here. Pak army invites applications from suitable Pakistani Nationals having the requisite qualifications for the latest vacant positions of Junior Commissioned Officer Naib Khatib, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk, Military Police, Cook, Sweeper, and Sanitary Workers. The candidates having the qualifications/degrees like Primary/ Matric/Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Master, along with relevant domicile are eligible to apply. Soldier jobs in the Pak Army 2023 are being announced. Applications are being sought from residents in Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan. Males are eligible for positions in the government. Qualified applicants must fulfill certain conditions. The complete eligibility requirements can be found in the image below. Based on this title, it could be assumed that the post is only for physically fit people.
Pak Army Jobs 2023 Outlook:
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO and Khatib Jobs 2023
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO 2023
Apply for Pak Army Jobs 2023 as Soldier JCO has been announced via advertisements for Soldier and junior commissioned Officer JCO, and applications from qualified applicants are requested using the prescribed application form. In these latest Pak Army Soldier Jobs 2023 the qualified Male applicants from all over the country can apply using the procedures set by the organization and find these jobs in Pakistan following the entire application process.
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO 2023 Apply Online
We invite applicants to fill out an online application for Pakistan Army Soldier jobs in 2023. Pakistan Army is recruiting Army Soldiers JCO in 2023 and Khatib in the Pak Army from all over Pakistan. The process of registering to join Pakistan Army Soldier has been started. The process to join Pak Army as Soldier JCO is online, or you can go to your local Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs or apply online at the official website. Join the Pak Army As Soldier 2023 Online Registration is now available. The Pak army is seeking enthusiastic, qualified and self-motivated youth aspiring to be a soldier within the Pak Army. If you believe you possess the skills and enthusiasm to serve our country with the highest level of devotion, then now is the right time to step up. This post contains all the eligibility criteria, the selection procedure of Army selection, and various other conditions and terms. If your goal is to join the Pak Army As a Soldier, then take the time to read this post thoroughly and follow the guidelines by the deadline and time.
Join Pak Army as Junior Commissioned Officer 2023
Anyone interested may be a part of interested applicants can join the Pak military as junior commissioned officers by 2023. The application process has started, and applicants can apply before the closing date. However, they have not yet announced the closing date for the application. It’s a great opportunity and doesn’t waste time by clicking on the apply online button and completing the application as an applicant for Junior Commissioned.
- Primary/ Matric/Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Master
- Age limit 17 to 23 years.
- Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- CNIC, or Bay Form.
- Photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- 04 passport size photographs.
Join Pak Army Apply Online
- The candidates are required to register themselves via the Pakistan Army’s official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- After successful registration, the candidates should visit their recruitment center at Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, and DI Khan.
Join Pak Army as Soldier JCO Apply Procedure
- The candidates for Soldier posts can apply online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Candidates who are applying for JCO and Khatib are also able to apply online.
- Candidates may submit their registration application form to their closest Army Selection.
- The applications can be obtained from Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Panu Aaqil, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzafarabad, Gilgit, Khuzdar, and DI Khan).
- The first physical test is conducted on the candidates, and then mental, educational and physical tests are conducted with the help of the select committee.
- The candidates should be chosen on the basis of merit.
- Candidates with other technical qualifications such as Engineering and Medical should get advantages over other candidates.
- Drivers with a valid driving license are more likely to be considered for the position of the driver.
- In the course of training for candidates, the one with the best performance will be able to become an officer within the Pakistan Army.
Pak army soldier