Join Pak Army as Soldier 2021 Registration Online Last Date eligibility criteria latest advertisement age limit qualification requirements selection centers contact information details. Pakistan Army jobs announced for Soldier ranks for all fresh, experienced well educated Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor Degree holder students.
Join Pak Army as Soldier through Online Registration or at Army Selection & Recruitment Centres. Latest advertisement of Join Pak Army as Soldier 2021 April online registration latest advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on 7th of October 2021. Registration is starting from 15 October 2021 and last date for online registration is 15 November 2021.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Military Police
- Sanitary worker / Sweeper
Join Pak Army as Soldier 2021 Registration Online Last Date
Male Citizens of Pakistan Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & FATA including domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan.
17.5 to 23 Years & for Sanitary worker / Sweeper age limit is 17-35 years.
- 5 Feet 6 Inch (167.5 cm) for Soldier (Sipahi)
- 5 Feet 3 Inch (160 cm) for Clerk
- 5 Feet 8 Inch (173 cm) for Military Police
- 5 Feet 6 Inch (167.5 cm) for Sanitary worker / Sweeper
(1 year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for driving license holders & Shauda’s Children)
In order to Join Pak Army candidates should have Matric and Above qualification.
For Clerk Intermediate or above qualification is required while for Cook Middle or above qualification is required to Join Pak Army.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
a. Written Tests. Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric and above is an important segment of induction process. Pattern of question paper will be on the following lines:-
- (1) English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
- (2) Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals and change of the gender.
- (3) Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra and Variations will be given in this section.
- (4) General Knowledge,Islamiyat and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments 10 question each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice
How to Apply For Pak Army Soldier Jobs
- The candidates can apply online as well as by visiting their nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centers (AR&SC) or Army Regimental Centers after 15th October 2021 in the nearest locations/cities mentioned below:
- Panu Aqil
- Dera Ismail Khan (D. I. Khan)
- The candidates who wish to apply online for these job positions can apply online on the website by visiting https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The candidates who wish to apply manually for these job positions are required to visit their nearest Army Recruitment and Selection Centers (AR&SC) or Army Regimental Centers.
- The candidates are required to submit their original documents for the sake of verification.
- The candidates are required to attach 2 sets of copies of the documents along with the application form that is to be submitted in hard copy (printed form.)
- The set of 2 set of copies must be attested by a higher grade government officer.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
The following documents are required for the registration process of the job. Original certificates are required for the sake of verification along with 2 sets of attested copies of the documents that are to be attested along with the application form.
- CNIC or B-Form.
- Attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- Domicile Certificate
- State Certificate for Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) residents.
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Required academic documents
P.S. All the documents being submitted must be attested by a higher grade government officer.
The candidates will undergo a number of tests before the final selection.
- Aptitude Test / Written Test
- Physical Examinations / Physical Fitness Assessments
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs as Soldier?
Interested eligible candidates needs to apply online through official below link
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Starting Date of Online Registration : 15 October, 2021.
Last date to apply for Join Pak Army online apply and application form submission is 15 November 2021.