One of the finest and least expensive options is to pursue a profession in agricultural engineering. Scope, Jobs Salaries, Fields Detailed Information, Courses, Admissions, and Top Universities Details are Available for Agricultural Engineering Career Opportunities in Pakistan. Agrarian engineering is the practice of creating with a focus on the use of innovative technology to produce better-quality food.
It oversees the development of the hardware used in horticulture, the planning of agrarian areas, and the planning and management of resources like the water system, power, and others. Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, and electrical engineering are all included in farming design. For the production of higher quality food, the concepts and knowledge of each of these design domains are combined.
Agricultural engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the development of farming technology and equipment. Agriculture and technology are combined by agricultural engineers. For instance, they create updated agricultural tools that may function more effectively or take on additional responsibilities.
Agricultural Engineering Career – Jobs in Pakistan
- Engineering Firms
- Food Production industry
- Plant breeder/geneticist industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Soil industry
- Forestry Department
- Farming and Fisheries Industry
- Animal nutritionist industry
Agricultural Engineering Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope Jobs Salaries
Agricultural Engineering Career Opportunities in Pakistan
Agricultural Engineering Subjects in Pakistan
You must pass the following courses in order to become a master engineer in this sector if you want to improve your reputation in the industry. You must first complete your F. Sc. in Pre-Engineering with high grades before being admitted to your B. Sc. in Agricultural Engineering and subsequently your M. Sc. in Agricultural Engineering.
- Agriculture and Power
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Fiber and Textile
- Technology Irrigation & Drainage Structures
- Environmental Engineering
Scope of Agriculture Engineering in Pakistan
As time goes by, there is an increasing need for horticulture designs in Pakistan. Being based on agriculture offers prospects for agribusiness-related sectors that are always fantastic, especially for those concerned with innovative advancements.
In terms of the efficiency of farming tools, Pakistan is still falling behind. When it comes to distributing wheat, drain, and other rural necessities till then, it ranks among the top ten countries.
What do they do?
- Improve irrigation, seed planting, and harvesting processes with the aid of agricultural machinery and equipment design.Create and build resources and infrastructure, such as irrigation and dams
- Create and develop equipment for food processing as well as seed planting and harvesting.
- Agricultural engineers can provide a safe haven and suitable habitat for animals like cows, buffaloes, and other livestock.
Agricultural Engineering Career – Eligibility
Agriculture Engineering offers a 4-year BSc/BS Engineering degree. Pakistan Engineering Council affiliation is required for both the degree and the institution.
- FSc Pre-Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- DAE in the relevant field
- Passing Entry Test
How to Apply for Jobs?
Students who have completed a related course, such as agriculture engineering, are eligible to apply for a variety of job openings. The following process can be used by applicants to apply for positions:
- Find a career opportunity for Agriculture departments from any website or by the given link:
- Click here to check Agriculture Career Opportunities
- Check job advertisement and read all instructions carefully
- Check eligibility criteria
- Download the application form for the desired post
- Fill out the online application form
- Submit the required processing fee
- Download the roll number slip and enroll in the entry test.
Top Universities for BSc Agriculture Engineering in Pakistan
There are fewer universities in Pakistan that provide BSc/BS in Agriculture. Here is a list of universities in Pakistan that provide agricultural engineering degrees, along with information on cost, length, and merit.
Related Fields of Agricultural Engineering
As was already said, mechanical, civil, chemical, and electrical engineering are all combined in agriculture engineering. Thus, earning one of the following degrees will allow you to work in this field:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agriculture & Food Technology
- Dairy Technology
Agricultural engineering blends knowledge of agricultural concepts according to technical principles with the disciplines of mechanical, civil, electrical, and chemical engineering. If you enjoy our topic, please share it and offer any suggestions in the space below.
Agricultural Engineering Salary in Pakistan
A substantial compensation provided by each of these departments allows agricultural engineers to retain their social standing. A general estimate of the compensation for agricultural engineers can be made by noting that the minimum wage in any sector of agriculture starts at 60,000/- and the highest salary varies depending on their departments and performances. So, if you want to ensure your future, it is advisable that you enter this field.