A career in Agricultural engineering is one of the best choices at a low cost. Agricultural Engineering Career Opportunities in Pakistan Scope, Jobs Salaries, Fields detailed information, with courses, admissions, and top Universities details are available. Agrarian Engineering is the art of designing with is worried about the utilization of inventive innovation the create better quality nourishment.
It manages the hardware advancement that is utilized in the horticulture, arranging of agrarian regions, and arranging and administration of assets i.e. water system, power, and others. Farming designing is a blending of mechanical engineering, Civil engineering, Chemical, and Electrical Engineering. The principles and learning of every one of these fields of designing design are consolidated for the creation of better quality nourishment.
Agricultural Engineering is the area of engineering concerned with the design, construction, and improvement of farming equipment and machinery. Agricultural engineers integrate technology with farming. For example, they design new and improved farming equipment that may work more efficiently or perform new tasks.
Agricultural Engineering Career – Jobs in Pakistan
- Engineering Firms
- Food Production industry
- Plant breeder/geneticist industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Soil industry
- Forestry Department
- Farming and Fisheries Industry
- Animal nutritionist industry
Agricultural Engineering Career Opportunities in Pakistan
Scope of Agriculture Engineering in Pakistan
The request for horticulture designs in Pakistan is expanding with the progression of time. Being an Agricultural Based economy provides opportunities for agribusiness-related fields will that dependably be great, particularly those worried about inventive advances.
Pakistan is as yet missing behind as far as the effectiveness of farming items. Till that time, it is among the best ten nations delivering wheat, drain, and other rural items.
What do they do?
- Design agricultural machinery and equipment for better irrigation, seed plantation, and harvest action.
- Design & develop resources and infrastructure such as dams and irrigation systems
- Design and develop machinery for not only seed plantation and harvest action but also for food processing.
- Agricultural engineers may design a shelter and proper environment for livestock like cows, buffaloes, etc.
Agricultural Engineering Career – Eligibility
4 years BSc/BS Engineering degree is offered in Agriculture Engineering. The degree and the institute must be affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- FSc Pre-Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- DAE in the relevant field
- Passing Entry Test
How to Apply for Jobs?
The students who have qualified in Agriculture Engineering or any related course can apply for various career opportunities. The candidates can apply for the jobs by the following procedure:
- Find a career opportunity for Agriculture departments from any website or by the given link:
- Click here to check Agriculture Career Opportunities
- Check job advertisement and read all instructions carefully
- Check eligibility criteria
- Download the application form for the desired post
- Fill out the online application form
- Submit the required processing fee
- Download the roll number slip and enroll in the entry test.
Top Universities for BSc Agriculture Engineering in Pakistan
Fewer universities in Pakistan are offering BSc/BS in Agriculture in Pakistan. A list of Universities offering Agricultural Engineering in Pakistan with fee, duration, and merit can be found here.
Related Fields of Agricultural Engineering
As already mentioned, Agriculture engineering is a combination of mechanical, Civil, Chemical, and Electrical Engineering. So, you can enter this field by completing one of the following degrees:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agriculture & Food Technology
- Dairy Technology
Agricultural engineering combines the disciplines of mechanical, civil, electrical, and chemical engineering principles with a knowledge of agricultural principles according to technological principles. If you like our topic then must share and write your suggestion in the comments section below.