Join the Pak Navy as PN Cadet in 2024 for a Permanent Commission! The Pakistan Navy PN Cadet program, announced in the most recent advertisement, is a fantastic opportunity for young people aspiring to become commissioned officers in 2024. The Pak Navy Cadet Program, as it is also known, is designed to select and train individuals for various Navy branches such as Operations, Marine Engineering, and Supply. Pakistan Navy is recruiting for the PN Cadet 2024 A term, which includes the opportunity for a permanent commission. Don’t pass up this chance to join the Pakistan Navy and embark on a rewarding career! Apply now to be considered for a Permanent Commission in 2024.
Job Opportunity: Available for male citizens of Pakistan.
Education: Need at least 60% marks in Matric and FSC or O/A levels.
Partial Completion: Can apply if in the process of FSC with certain subjects and at least 65% in Part-I, along with a “Hope” certificate.
Disqualification: If 60% marks aren’t achieved after providing the “Hope” certificate.
Age Limits:For Serving Candidates: 17-25 years (married/unmarried).
For Civilians: 16.5-21 years (unmarried).
Height Requirement: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches.
Applicants: Only males can apply, both serving and civilian, meeting age and height criteria.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2024 Permanent Commission
Join Pak Army as PN Cadet
|Job Type||Permanent Commission|
|Published Date||12 November 2023|
|Last Date||November 26, 2023|
- O/A Level candidates need an equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc. part II candidates with 65% in part-I can apply.
- They need a hope certificate from their institution’s president.
- By January 1, 2024, they must finish their F.Sc./HSSC equivalent.
- If, after the hope certificate, they don’t reach 60% marks, they’ll be disqualified.
- Candidates with 60% in Matric and F.Sc. or O/A Levels, and those with 65% in part-I, can apply in specific
- subjects: Physics, Maths & Chemistry; Physics, Maths & Computer Science; Physics, Maths & Statistics.
- Candidates interested in joining the Pakistan Navy can register at http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
From November 12 to November 26, 2023, registration will be open.
- Applications sent directly to the Naval Headquarters Recruitment Directorate will not be considered.
- The registration deadline is November 26, 2023.
All Selection Procedure:
- The admission test date will be announced on the relevant PNR&SC’s website.
- The courses listed below will be tested electronically or on computers.
- Intelligent (Verbal and Nonverbal) Test
- Academic examination (English, Math/Physics, and General Knowledge)
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted to take the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and preliminary
medical/interview at the appropriate PNR&SC. The PET standards are as follows:
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 min|
|Push-Ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-Ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-Ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
- Only shortlisted candidates based on merit would be invited to ISSB for tests/interviews.
- 5. ISSB-recommended candidates will have their medical exams at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- 6. Naval Headquarters will make the final selection based on merit. Candidates who pass the preliminary
- Medical/Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be given application forms.
Benefits of Pak Navy
- Free medical care for yourself, your family, and parents.
- Housing support, rent aid, and help with servants after marriage.
- Opportunities for international trips, courses, and assignments.
- 50% discount on air or rail travel for you or your family.
- Children’s education at Bahria universities and colleges is subsidized.