We are glad to inform all students of sciences after passing intermediate that NUST university of sciences and technology is going to offer an immense number of admission and schedule of NET entry test for 3rd series respectively on an immediate basis. The series 3 online registration for NUST NET Entry Test 2022 has announced. The national university of sciences and technology issued the schedule of the NET entry test series-3 on its website too. NUST offers to submit applications from the candidates for admission in the offered undergraduate programs for FSC students and get their admission in the renowned institution as well.
The candidates must follow the instructions mentioned by the university to submit the application form before the last date.
Interested students have to submit the basic information at the NUST web portal to get the application form for the 3rd series of NET entry tests. The 3rd phase is that after the submission of the admission form, the candidates have to print the fee invoice. Deposit the application processing fee in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. The admission forms received after the registration deadline will not be entertained by the university officials. We are going to provide you with complete details regarding the procedure for 3rd series online registration 2022. You can also know about test centers, roll number slips, and the last date to apply for the NET entry test for NUST as follows.
NUST NET Test Series 3 Online Registration 2022
The National University of Science and Technology has announced the online registration 2022 for NET Entry Test Series 3. The willing students can check all information regarding the series 3 entry test 2022. The online registration form is available to download. The NUST is top ranked university of Asia for science and technology. There are 28 undergraduate courses offered by NUST in various disciplines. Furthermore, these disciplines include Business Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, and Natural Sciences. The NUST offers 60+ Masters programs in seven above-mentioned disciplines. The students must register themselves for such high standard and academic environment.
NUST NET Entry Test 2022 Schedule Dates
NUST NET Exam 2022 Schedule Key Points
- Candidates can appear in the entry test more than once with the best score will consider for admission. However, in any one series, only one attempt is allowed for a particular discipline.
- NET compiles test from textbooks prescribed for HSSC courses. Candidates preparing for NET must consult all relevant textbooks of various boards of education.
- NET conducts tests at three locations, that is Islamabad (NUST Campus), Karachi, and Quetta.
- At Islamabad the Test will held in computer-based format. In Karachi and Quetta, it is in paper-based format conducted in March & July.
NUST NET Test Preparation
All candidates must have to focus certain important points, that need to keep in mind as NUST neither conducts entry test-related preparatory activities itself nor provides material in electronic or printed format for the guidance of applicants. That’s why, there is no such activity sponsored by NUST. However, NUST organizes refresher classes for intermediate level students of Balochistan, FATA, and, Sindh.
Candidates in their interest advised to refrain from organizations/individuals claiming that these have any association with NUST as regard to entry test preparation. To apply online please follow the given link as mentioned below.
How to Apply?
The candidates looking for a procedure to apply online in any discipline for series 3 entry test, can follow the step given below:
- First, open online registration form 2022 by given link Online Registration
- Secondly, login to NUST by entering your username and password (if don’t have username and password, then you have to create your account (Sign Up) first).
- Click on the “Application Form” and it will be on screen in a while.
- In the first section of online registration, you have to fill out all of your personal information such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, CNIC, Parent’s Name, and Some details about Parent’s profession.
- Add up your religious and residential information.
- Upload your personal photograph in png, jpeg, gif, or jpg format with size not exceeding 150kb.
- Provide your contacts
- Fill out all information about your academic background.
- After entering all information, move toward previewing your form.
- Check out “Fee Invoice”
- Submit your application and also submit fee in mentioned branch of Bank.
Note: The candidates can get a chance to avail “Need Based Financial Aid”. They can select it as yes before moving to application form.
The online registration for NET entry test series 3 will be available from April 24, to June 24, 2022. The last date to apply is June 24, 2022. The application after the given date will not be considered for registration.
NUST NET Entry Test Results 2022
The National University of Science and Technology has announced the results of NET Entry Tests 2021-2022. The results of NET Entry Tests Series 1 and Series 2 are available to download. The candidates can check their results by just entering their roll no and filling the reCAPTCHA (enter the code shown in the picture).
NET 2022 Series 1 Result
The result of NET Entry Test 2022 Series 1, for tests schedule December 28, to January 22, 2022, is available to download. The Candidates, who appeared in NET series 1 Entry Test, can check their result by roll no from the link given below:
NET 2022 Series 2 Result
The series 2 result of NET Entry Test 2022 is available to check and download. The NET scheduled Entry Test Series 2, 2022 on March 10 to 22, 2022. The candidates can check their online result of NET Series 2 by the given link:
NUST NET Series 3 Result 2022
The candidates, who are going to enrolled in NET Entry Test 2022 Series 3, can check their entry test results here online. The candidates have to provide their roll no. and enter the code given in the picture (ReCAPTCHA) to check their result.