We are glad to provide you breaking news about WASA Jobs 2023 in Faisalabad Application Form Download with complete information about eligibility criteria posts outlook procedure and last date to apply is being provided over here. Jobs in WASA Faisalabad 2023 are available and for this applications are invited from the well educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions.
- Project Director
- Deputy Director (Technical)
- Deputy Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Assistant Director (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineer)
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Auto CAD Operator
- Office Boy
- Dak Runner
- Security Guard
WASA Jobs 2023 in Faisalabad Application Form Download
It must be noted that the appointment will be done open merit basis and due to this individuals from all over Faisalabad are eligible to apply. Department will hire staff on a pure contract basis as per the policy of the Government of Punjab and the duration is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Aspirants willing to apply should possess qualifications and other skills according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and those who are willing to apply should possess Masters to Middle/Primary to apply. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
WASA Jobs 2023 in Faisalabad Procedure to Apply:-
- For Sr. No. 1 to 9, candidates need to apply online through the online portal of PITB at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 10 to 13 candidates need to submit applications along with CVs, 2 passport size photographs, attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile to the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working Government/Semi-Government department should apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
WASA Jobs 2023 in Faisalabad Deadline:-
- The last date for submission of the application is February 16, 2023.