We are pleased to inform you that Patwari Field Officer Gujranwala Jobs 2021 Revenue Department Punjab Application Form Download with complete information about number of posts eligibility criteria procedure and last date to apply being mentioned over here. There are 23 total Patwari Field Officer Gujranwala Jobs 2021 Revenue Department Punjab as well.
Patwari Field Officer Gujranwala Jobs 2021 Outlook:-
- Field Officer/Patwari(BPS-09)
Patwari Field Officer Gujranwala Jobs 2021 Revenue Department Punjab Application Form Download
It must be noted that 23 new jobs for Patwari (Field Staff) (BPS-09) are opening in Revenue department Gujranwala to ensure the smooth working process in the said department as well. Interested job seekers of Gujranwala having who are between 18 to 25 years of age and looking for Government Jobs in Gujranwala should not miss this career opportunity in Revenue Department Gujranwala. Both males & females are applicable to get employment. The 15% quota for females & 5% for minorities will be observed.
Interested individuals having ICS/Intermediate from a recognized educational institution are welcomed to apply for Gujranwala Patwari Jobs 2021. Applicants should have a typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.
The appointment will be conducted according to the Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy. The age relaxation in upper age is 5 years according to recruitment policy for Gujranwala Patwari jobs 2021. Candidates should clear the typing & MS Office test to get employment.
Gujranwala Patwari Jobs 2021 in Revenue Department Procedure to Apply:-
- Applications on plain paper should be forwarded to the Assistant Commissioner, Gujranwala .
- Candidates are required to submit applications through postal services.
- Applications send directly through hand will not be accepted.
- Applications should contain attested copies of educational credentials, domicile, CNIC, and fresh photographs.
Gujranwala Patwari Field Officer Jobs 2021 District in Revenue Department Procedure to Apply:-
- The closing date is declared 31st March, 2021.