Engineering ECAT Test Registration 2023 application forms submission deadlines with complete procedure for selection Test Interviews dates schedule. University of Engineering and Technology Universities of Pakistan taking ECAT entry tests for Admissions in Engineering Universities of Pakistan and Worldwide, MCAT test for specially Medical students and ECAT for Engineering field. ECAT is conducted by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore in the Punjab. It was started in 1998 on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif to counter cheating in the examinations at that time. Each year some 45000 students attempt this test while there are some 3000 seats in public sector engineering institutions of the Punjab.
This test is necessary to get admission in any reputable engineering institute of the country. It is a tool to measure the competency of intermediate students who wants to become future engineers .
Unlike ECAT, there are two types of groups in prerequisite test of engineering colleges and universities. There is a difference of a subject for both pre engineering and intermediate in computer science students. Test takers attempt multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on Physics, English, Mathematics, Computer Science or Chemistry.
Which Bodies Conduct Engineering College Test:
In Punjab province, this test is organized by University of Engineering and Technology, aka UET, every year.
Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is responsible to conduct pre admission test for future engineers.
After the regulation in Sindh, National Testing Service (NTS) organizes ECAT in the province. Those who are willing to enroll in engineering universities must have to appear in this exam.
HEC ETC conducts pre admission test for engineering universities in Balochistan.
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, also known as PIEAS, conducts its own admission test for prospective students.
Those students who want to seek admission in National University of Science and Technology, NUST, will have to appear in NET test conducted by the university.
Just as PIEAS and NUST, this institute also organizes its own pre admission test.
Students who have secured 60% marks in their matriculation and intermediate are eligible to take an engineering college test.
The admission in engineering programs depends upon the marks obtained in pre admission test, SSC and HSSC.
Engineering ECAT Test Registration 2023 Forms Submission Deadlines, Total Fee, Select Test Centers
- Applicants who have passed or have appeared in F.Sc. / Intermediate, B.Sc., DAE, B.Tech. (Pass), or any Equivalent Examination may apply for Entry Test.
- However, appearance in UET Lahore Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission at UET Lahore and its campuses/constituent college.
The test shall be conducted on July. The Entry Test Application shall be filled online through the web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk from June. If required, the applicants may use computer facility in the designated computer laboratories at the above centers during this period between 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM with a break for prayer, from Monday to Friday
ECAT Test Application Process and Fee 2023:
University of Engineering and Technology:
UET will hold ECAT in the end days of July 2023 (Expected), while the admission forms will be available online in the month of June. The exam fee will be between PKR 400-500 and students will have to submit it in mentioned bank.
This test and evaluation institute will conduct an entry test for students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Like, the last year, the registration forms will be available in May and June. Whereas, the test will be held during July. Candidates will be required to deposit Rs1600 as test fee in the bank.
Applicants are required to fill the form available on the official website of PIEAS. PIEAS gives two options for form submission, i.e. online and offline. For online submission the fee within due date will be Rs. 2000. If you are going to submit it offline it will cost Rs 3000. You might submit forms after the due date, but remember you will be charged Rs 3000 and Rs 3500 for online and offline submission respectively.
PIEAS has launched the schedule for the test and the forms are available online. The registration will remain open until 14th May, 2023. While the test will be held on 24th June. 2023.
The test of NUST is of two types, i.e. computer based and paper based. Computer based paper is conducted in Islamabad, whereas, the paper based exam is held in Karachi and Quetta. This NET is taken in three series. For the first registration forms are made available in month of November while the exam is taken during December. During February the registration for the second series opens while the test is conducted in the last days of March and a start of April. The test for the third series of 2023 will be organized in July. Applicants could apply for the test from 28th May, 2023 to 30th June, 2023. The fee for the exam is PKR 3000.
Test for FAST or National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences will be conducted on 10th July. The forms will be made available on 2nd July. Students will have only four days (2nd to 6th) to submit form. Rs 1000 is the fee for this exam.
Center Contact Phone Number:
- University of Engineering and Technology, Main Campus, G. T. Road, Lahore Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Kala Shah Kaku Campus Ph # 042-99029452
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila Ph # 051-9047412
- International Islamic University, Islamabad Ph # 051-9019465
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan Ph # 061-9210051
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Khanewal Road, Multan Ph # 061-9220012 ext 4444
- College of Engineering, Islamia University, Bahawalpur Ph # 062-9255474
- Government College of Technology, Rahim Yar Khan Ph # 068-9230025
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research, Faisalabad Ph # 041-9220355-7 ext 142, 107
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat Ph # 053-3643331
- Government College of Technology, Rasul Ph # 0546-553216
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Technology, Mianwali Ph.# 0459-371001, 0459-371111
- Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering and Technology, 6 KM Pakpattan Road, Sahiwal Ph.# 040-4400180, 040-4400105
Keep visiting our portal for all latest updates on entry test exams, schedule, registration, syllabus, results, fees, test centers information also mention in comments section your valuable suggestions, quires much more.