We are hereby informed you that applications are invited to fill the Punjab govt Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Planning and Development Department Application Form Download with complete information about eligibility criteria procedure and last date to apply is being given over here. There are 28 junior clerk jobs in Planning and Development Board for which the qualification is being mentioned in the advertisement as well. Both Male and females are strongly encouraged to apply. Such jobs are contract basis but likely to be permanent according to the recruitment policy 2004.
Key Dates to Remember:-
Announcement Date: 12th February,2021
Last Date: 5th March,2021
- Junior Clerk(BPS-11)
Punjab Govt Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Planning and Development Department Application Form Download
Punjab Govt Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) 2nd Division from recognized board
- A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English
- Proficient in Microsoft office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency
Punjab Govt Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Procedure to Apply:-
Applications along with prescribed proforma can be downloaded from the P&D Board’s website www.pndpunjab.gov.pk and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of section officer (E-III),Govt of Punjab ,Planning and development board latest by 05-03-2021 during office hours through registered post.
Punjab Govt Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Salient Instructions:-
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per govt policy.
- Govt /Semi govt employees may forward their applications through their respective departments on “Section Officer (ESTT-III) Govt of Punjab Planning & Development Department Civil Secretariat Lahore (042-99059220)
- Children’s of deceased govt employees of P&D board may also apply under rule 17-A.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Candidate must be domiciled in Punjab
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible for test/Interview.