Software Project Management Career Scope in Pakistan Jobs Opportunities Requirements salary special courses degree guideline for Man, Woman, (Male, Female) training along with test pattern selection procedure qualification complete information to start and choice Software Project Management course in Pakistan for better future in Life.
Project management software is software used for project planning, scheduling, resource allocation and change management. It allows project managers (PMs), stakeholders and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management and documentation and also may be used as an administration system. Software project development is a complex job. Its very hard for a single individual to develop a state of the art software. In fact its a team work.
Experts of various fields of software engineering jointly work for the development of softwares like developers, designers, software architects, quality assurance staff, team leaders, support and configuration staff. Software project management guides us about how to control the whole process of software development project.
You need to have good skills of 2 different fields for having a successful career in the field of software project management i.e project management. Multidimensional skills are required of both these two fields of studies. Simple MBA or any other degree holder in project management can not perform in this field as software development is a highly technical field. That’s why no MBA degree is available in the field of software project management. Only BSCS or related degree holders can go for MS software project management degree, which is the best recommended degree in this field.
Software Project Management Career Scope in Pakistan
Software Project Management Benefits, Jobs, Career & Scope
Its a highly professional degree and software project management experts can easily get jobs around the globe. Pakistan is also entering the era of e-governance, so you may also can get job almost in all departments of government. A software engineer after MBA project management also enter in this field, but still MS software project management is the best recommended option for you.
After few years experience you may also start your own business of softwares development, its also the best recommended career path you, as if you can not manage your own life then at least i will not rate you as a successful professional of this field. It also has been noticed that senior developers are also promoted on the post of software project manager due to their vast experience in the field.
Software Project Management-Nature of Work
- Software project manager coordinates with all the above mentioned staff of a software house. He also assure the quality assurance from the start to the end of a project.
- He is responsible for resource management.
- He makes budget for each project.
- He manage the conflicts between staff members and also with the clients.
- He analyses the requirements of the client and suggest best solution for them. He also ensure to develop the softwares exactly as per the needs and requirements of clients. He makes plan and road map for this with coordination of its subordinates.
- He try to boost the morale of his staff.
- He communicate with the clients or client support staff.
- Some time he is allowed to recruit staff as per needs of company or any specific project.
- He may outsource any part of a project.
- He knows the basics of all fields of softwares and web development. He may be a specialist of any field. He guides his staff for troubleshooting.
Super Tips About Software Project Management
- You will have to try to improve your professional skills in all fields of software development for completing the projects as per your given deadline in case of shortage of staff.
- You must read the books on human psychology, marketing and latest research on project management.
- A universal tip for success in any profession is that you must have great interest in your field.
Software project management is an art and science of planning and leading software projects. It is a sub-discipline of project management in which software projects are planned, implemented, monitored and controlled.