NTS National Testing Service is one of the Most popular and trust able service of Testing in Pakistan. We share procedure of how to download NTS Roll No Slips online from official website of nts.org.pk by CNIC, Name, Application form number and much more information like Date, Time, Center, City Place details of all Jobs, Recruitment, Scholarships, Entry Test, Admissions Test, Internships Test, GAT Test (General, Subject), NAT Test and trainee posts test’s.
NTS National Test Service Pakistan organization which conducts test for projects and organizations. NTS conducts test for government and non government departments to recruit right candidate for the offered job. NTS has the authority to announces jobs advertisement and application form, issues roll number slips for the candidates, conducts test according to the schedule, declare answer keys and results for the test and provide merit list to the department.
All the applicants who apply for the offered job wait for the roll number slip. All NTS roll number slips and test venues being provided over here. Candidates can also download their test dates and roll no slip from the official website of NTS National Testing Service. Here we provide How to Download NTS Roll no Slips online from Official website.
How to Download NTS Roll no Slips online from Official website:
Candidates should know that only eligible applicants can download their roll no slip from the NTS site. Those candidates who couldn’t fulfill the criteria will not be able to get the Roll No Slip. The Applicants who fulfill the requirements and want to get the NTS roll no slips they should follow the following procedure to get the roll no slip. All the information about OTS roll slip like how to download roll no slip procedure is given below.
Download NTS Roll No Slips:
- Applicants should click the link which is given.
- After click the link a new page will open on your computer screen.
- You should enter your CNIC number in the prescribed box and check your application status.
- The roll number will appear against each post on which you have applied.
- Open your desired post.
- After this a new page will open and asks you to enter your CNIC number to download your roll no slip.
- After providing CNIC number the roll no slip will appear on the screen.
- You can download your slip and take print.