We are pleased to inform you that a sublime fully funded scholarship opportunity for need and talented students have been came into existence for various international universities through Islamic Development Bank Graduate Master M.Phill PhD Scholarships 2021 Apply Online with complete information being dispatched over here. Islamic Development Bank has announced scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2021-22. Applications can be submitted online at its website. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded program and opens for students and scholars from 57 Islamic countries including Pakistan. It covers tuition fees, academic expenses, living expenses, and everything.
Islamic Development Bank Important Dates:-
- Applications are open from December 20, 2020.
- The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is February 28, 2021.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 Coverage:-
- All academic expenses
- Living allowances
- Health Insurance
- Round trip air-tickets to and from the place of study
- Conference Participation allowance
- Scientific Paper preparation allowance
Islamic Development Bank Graduate Master M.Phill PhD Scholarships 2021 Apply Online
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 Areas:-
Students and scholars of the following levels can apply:
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- Ph.D. Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:-
Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate
- Completed 12 years education with good grades
- For Master
- Graduate with a grade above “Good”.
- For Ph.D.
- Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc
- Have a Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
- The interested applicants may directly apply through www.isdb.org.